If you are looking for 5 star accommodations, nestled in the most gorgeous scenery, no matter what time of year, The Enchantment Resort is the place for you! It is the perfect place for a wedding or honeymoon, the romantic anniversary present or just a relaxing weekend away from the hustle and bustle. This hidden gem located in Boynton Canyon has everything you can imagine and then more. With the Mii Amo Spa, one of the top ten in the world. I can suggest a day just in the spa, luxury at its finest. You will feel refreshed, relaxed and wonderful. The newly decorated casitas are in beautiful western designs, they are roomy, comfortable and private. The family casitas are perfect. In the morning you are treated to orange juice and a local paper. As you make your coffee you can look out into a wilderness full of deer, who love to visit, tiny lizards lovely birds and many more indigenous creatures. Bring your camera. Breakfast is only difficult because of the fantastic, numerous and tasty choices. During your days, you can lay by one of the many pools on the property, or take a nature walk, play tennis, golf, take a balloon ride, try a tour on horseback... or just sit on the terrace and enjoy the most delicious black bean soup in the U.S. If you are interested in the many spiritual aspects in the area, you only need to inquire at the event desk where they can help you connect with Native Indian Guides who can show you the most sacred sites. A short 15 minute drive takes you to the town of Sedona, and Oak Creek both are worth a good long look. There are so many small boutiques and shops you could spend two days just checking things out. Don't forget to take a walk along Oak Creek it is breathtaking especially during autumn when the leaves change or after the first snow, spring time with the myriad of wild flowers and in the summer, so refreshing. From the Enchantment you can book tours to The Grand Canyon and other National Parks in the area. What can I say but paradise found.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by stunning views of red rock Boynton Canyon and the Coconino National Forest, Enchantment Resort combines the rugged grandeur of the Southwest landscape with luxurious amenities and Native American culture. All 218 Arizona-style guest rooms, completely renovated, have beehive fireplaces and private patios with views of the towering crimson cliffs. The 70-acre resort offers guests more than 100 activities each week including hiking, mountain biking, tennis,cooking classes, arts and crafts, and Native American programs. Resort guests enjoy exclusive access to Mii amo, a destination spa, consistently ranked among the world's best, and Seven Canyons golf club for 18 holes of golf with stunning views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, Hotwire, Preferred Hotels, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Enchantment Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Enchantment Hotel Sedona
- Enchantment Hotel And Mii Amo
- Enchantment Resort And Mii Amo