Enchantment Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
2,834 results
All reviewsboynton canyonmii amo spache ah chitii gavojunior suitespa restaurantgolf cartred rockscasual restaurantjuice barmountain bikesmi amomain poolspa treatmentsmain restaurantmurphy bedtennis courts
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 31, 2012

This is the best Sedona has to offer period. The views are unobstructed and the property is immaculately groomed. Service is impeccable and friendly. I love that. We won't miss going when we make a visit out that way. A special energy to the place.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank CaroleFlorida
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Incredible choice for a quiet, scenic, relaxing vacation. I preferred staying in my quaint casita (kitchenette, table, sitting area, bed, gas fireplace, deck and killer bathroom), than a little hotel room in the middle of town. Uptown Sedona is worth a visit but can be done and seen
in a matter of a couple of hours. Enchantment resort offers hiking, spa and views right at your finger tips. The hotel offers shuttles to the airport and can hook you up with anything you may need or want. Hands down, the best place to stay in Sedona.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank Farm2city
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Several of our friends stayed here and raved about it. Sometimes that sets the bar too high but the staff and Enchantment exceeded our expectations. The grounds are more beautiful than the pictures and the service was excellent across the board. From the poolside service to the fine dining restaurant they were very attentive and helpful. The rooms were very nice with spectacular views. I would go here again in a minute.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 29, 2012

My wife and I recently spent four nights at the Enchantment Resort as hub for us to explore different attractions in Arizona (Grand Canyon, Flagstaff, Jerome, Prescott, jeep tour, etc.). I contacted the hotel directly rather than going through one of the travel sites, which I used for research on places to stay in Sedona. I am glad that I did, because we were offered a fourth night free if we stayed for four nights and we received an upgraded "Casita."

Keep in mind that the Enchantment is not located in town, but a short drive through an upscale neighborhood to the beautiful location. We found that to be very relaxing.Arrival was a little different since there is no "front desk." We were escorted to our room by a bell captain in a golf cart--extremely friendly and helpful. Our casita was spacious (huge bathroom with soaking tub and large shower), nicely decorated (king bed, fireplace, sitting area, and two televisions), and a small but comfortable outside patio area.

The views from the outdoor restaurants are absolutely stunning, especially viewing the red rock formations at sunset. A must if you go. Food at the restaurants is what you would expect at an upscale resort.

Room Tip: King Casita at the end of a cluster for privacy.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JMiller08
Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I couldn't have been more pleased! Food was excellent and the staff was great! Beautiful and serene.Everything set amidst the red rocks. The spa is first class! The pink jeep tours pick you up at resort, and the guide was very informative.

• Stayed: September 2012