My review is LONG overdue! We stayed at the Enchantment in June of 2010. 1st I need to give a big THANK YOU to Courtney, a Reservations Specialist, who worked with us to make the perfect arrangements. Outstanding service provided by Courtney!
Now on to the Resort:
1) unbelievable views - be sure your room has one tho!
2) wonderful hiking without leaving the resort
3) fabulous pool/spa area (dated at the time - but my understanding it has since been renovated)
4) all activities included in the price - tennis, spa/pool, etc
5) onsite restaurant and one in the spa
Summary - this is one of the most magical resorts I have ever been to. I have never felt more relaxed in my life time. I HIGHLY recommend staying here at least once in yours. Even tho we own a timeshare which DOES NOT include this resort, we will pay out of pocket again to stay here.
(side note: I had to bogus out the date on this page since the date we truly stayed was not available, the drop down doesn't go back to June 2010)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by stunning views of red rock Boynton Canyon and the Coconino National Forest, Enchantment Resort combines the rugged grandeur of the Southwest landscape with luxurious amenities and Native American culture. All 218 Arizona-style guest rooms, completely renovated, have beehive fireplaces and private patios with views of the towering crimson cliffs. The 70-acre resort offers guests more than 100 activities each week including hiking, mountain biking, tennis,cooking classes, arts and crafts, and Native American programs. Resort guests enjoy exclusive access to Mii amo, a destination spa, consistently ranked among the world's best, and Seven Canyons golf club for 18 holes of golf with stunning views. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Enchantment Hotel Sedona
- Enchantment Hotel And Mii Amo
- Enchantment Resort And Mii Amo