The setting is gorgeous but even our suite was tired, with old furnishings and fixtures, frayed sheets, ancient televisions, and a dated feel. Food at the more casual of the two restaurants was okay, but the atmosphere was cheap and rushed. I simply couldn't believe that this was one of the leading hotels of the world. It was overrun with children, and had a staff that looked and acted tired and overworked. This place is living off its great reviews, which must be written by people who don't notice detail and are wowed by very little. If I return to the area, I'll stay at l'auberge. It can only be an improvement.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by stunning views of red rock Boynton Canyon and the Coconino National Forest, Enchantment Resort combines the rugged grandeur of the Southwest landscape with luxurious amenities and Native American culture. All 218 Arizona-style guest rooms, completely renovated, have beehive fireplaces and private patios with views of the towering crimson cliffs. The 70-acre resort offers guests more than 100 activities each week including hiking, mountain biking, tennis,cooking classes, arts and crafts, and Native American programs. Resort guests enjoy exclusive access to Mii amo, a destination spa, consistently ranked among the world's best, and Seven Canyons golf club for 18 holes of golf with stunning views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Preferred Hotels, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Enchantment Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Enchantment Hotel Sedona
- Enchantment Hotel And Mii Amo
- Enchantment Resort And Mii Amo