GreenTree Inn Sedona
$199
$179
Official Hotel
Very Good 4/5
Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$274
$228
$694
$579
Official Site
Great 4.5/5
Sedona Summit Resort(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$139
Very Good 4/5
Arabella Hotel Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$179
$585
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
1,425 results
All reviewscontinental breakfastroom was cleanthe breakfast areawould stay here againyogurtpleasant stayfridge and microwaveprivate balconypool and hot tubnice poolfirst floorgreat place to stayking bedshort drivegrand canyonred rocksmotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 5, 2013

booked (thru expedia)a room with 2 double bed for me and another lady traveling together. When we got there they said we had a king , if we wanted 2 doubles we had to pay 20.00 a night more. Classic bait and switch. So we had no choice. free breakfast was worst ever at a Days Inn. No shower by pool. Would never stay there again.

Room Tip: DON"T pay more if they try to upgrade you
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Location was great for where we needed to be. The room was large, plenty of room to walk around on both sides of the bed (I've had rooms where there was barely a crawl space between bed and wall.) Bathrooms are tiny, I would gladly have sacrificed some of the main room for a bigger bathroom. Balcony is a nice touch, but I didn't need/use it.

Check in was okay. "Here's a map to your room. Wi-Fi password is in the booklet in your room". Unfortunately, it was a little misleading so I had to have them explain what was or wasn't capital letters and if it was one word or two.

Only one ice machine for the whole place, and it wasn't in our building. Once again, not a major issue, but not convenient.

Nice selection of TV channels for viewing. I don't spend my time in my hotel room watching TV, but it is a plus.

Can't speak about breakfast because we were gone long before it was available.

No way to do early checkout. In other hotels, I've checked out by my phone, or thru a TV menu. Nothing. Nobody at the front desk. I just left the key-cards in the room.

I might stay here again, or I might check out another place next time.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 21, 2013

This room was very nice. We had a one bedroom separated from the kids. The staff was great. Everyone from the housekeepers, who checked on us everyday to see if we wanted our room cleaned and clean towels, To the front desk employees, who gave us directions to the Grand Canyon and was very helpful with all our needs. The only thing I would say the hotel could improve on is, 2 bathrooms in the suits.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family