All reviewsdiamond resortsbell rockfull kitchenvillage of oak creekliving roomstove tophot tubsized refrigeratortimeshare pitchfree giftsmall kitchenminute driveexercise roomhigh pressurefirst floorpool towelsking bed
Reviewed December 13, 2005

Before travelling I've studied the Tripadvisor's reviews that were not really good for this hotel. But the Bell Rock was one of the cheaper accommodations of Sedona and we don't have had any complaints! The room was clean and good and the stuff was gentle, so nothing to worry about.

5  Thank Trail9488
Reviewed October 29, 2005

Having read other reviewers feedback I am surprised. I stayed for one night only but report that the room that I got surpassed what I expected. I booked my room through Arizona Discount hotels and was given a huge room with two double beds (not required really but standard issue in the States). The room had a big seating area with TV, vanity area decent, clean bathroom and a microwave for that late night snack.

It was a pity that I was only there for one night because it definitely seemed good value with helpful reception staff (I only arrived at 8 in the evening).

All in all a good all round hotel which I would use again

• Stayed: October 2005
4  Thank Inspiration16639
Reviewed October 10, 2005

We stayed for one night on Sat. 10/08 and enjoyed our stay very much. The room had a fireplace in it and we burned a complimentary log as we fell asleep. It was very cozy and romantic.

The jacuzzi was very nice, not too hot and you could see a little of the red rocks nearby from it. The hotel provided complimentary and generous sized Sedona Spa soaps and shampoo. I'd suggest bringing your own pillow, if you can. The pillows we pretty aweful.

The hotel is located in the town just before Sedona, so plan on a 10-15 ride into Sedona when it's time for shopping and dining. There are plenty of nice vistas from the hotel and the nearby Bell Rock Pathway is perfect for a leisurely stroll in the most beautiful scenery you can image.

We will definetely go back!

• Stayed: October 2005
9  Thank Fearless34994
Reviewed September 12, 2005

Stayed at the Bell Rock for 2 nights, this is not actually located in Sedona but in the Village of Oak Creek, approx 6 miles from Sedona. The room was OK. It was quite dark and the walls were all wood panelled but it was big and it was clean. The bathroom was very small with a vanity area just outside it - it was quite shabby but again, it was clean. Great, good sized toiletries are supplied every day from the Sedona Spa, which are lovely. The pool and jacuzzi are a welcome relaxation stop at the end of the day (after you have ripped your skin to shreds at Slide Rock State Park!!!). There is also an on-site pub which was OK, apart from when Karaoke is on! Overall, this place was good value for money considering we only paid 76 quid for the 2 nights!

• Stayed: August 2005
7  Thank statebagger
Reviewed September 2, 2005

I booked this hotel through Expedia for what I thought was a great deal given the property description - $69 per night. But what I found was bunkhouse type lodging with loud neighbors, a rustic unkempt bathroom (warped linoleum, matches floating in the toilet, shower head ring hanging off the wall). I asked if there were any better rooms available on the property and was given the keys to a room in the same building which looked pretty much the same. The staff on duty said that the room was what Expedia prescribed. So I left and found other accommodations.

• Stayed: August 2005