Bell Rock Inn
$209
$204
$199
Arabella Hotel Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$169
$144
  • Breakfast included
GreenTree Inn Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$130
$255
Kimpton
$261
$250
Sedona Summit Resort(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$167
$139
L'Auberge de Sedona(Sedona)
$399
$299
Orbitz.com
All reviewsdiamond resortsbell rocktime sharefull kitchenvillage of oak creekliving roomstove tophot tubtimeshare presentationtimeshare pitchfree giftsmall kitchenexercise roomminute drivefirst floorhigh pressureking bed
Reviewed June 15, 2013

This is not a hotel, this is a time share. They do not make your bed, they do not exchange towels, the do not clean your room. This place is no where near downtown Sedona and is in the middle of nowhere. if you are not here to buy timeshare, no one gives you the time of day.

Room Tip: Choose a different hotel.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Eric M
diamondresorts, Manager at Bell Rock Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2013

We are truly and sincerely sorry that your stay here at Bell Rock Inn did not meet your expectations. We always strive to deliver exceptional hospitality and offer quality accommodations to each guest that stays with us. It was very concerning to read that our location and housekeeping policy negatively affected your stay. As we are primarily a Vacation Ownership resort, we provide housekeeping services for stays of five or more nights. This information is relayed to our 3rd party rental partners. When requested through our front desk, we will replenish towels, toiletries, etc. at no extra charge. For a small fee, we will also replace the sheets in your room when requested. We apologize if you were not made aware of this while you were booking your stay here. It is important to note that there are several distinct areas in and around Sedona. While our resort is located within the city limits of Sedona, we are actually located along Highway 179 south of what many people consider “Central Sedona” where many shops and restaurants are located. Our resort is located in a very recently developed part of Sedona called “Village of Oak Creek”. Many of the famous golf courses that attract tourists to Sedona are located in this area. There are also plenty of wonderful restaurants and shops that compare favorably to those in Central Sedona. That being said, since Sedona is still a relatively small town, you will find that central Sedona is still very easily accessible from our resort. Our staff is always willing to help assist you in getting the most out of visiting Sedona. Regardless of your interest in purchasing vacation ownership through our resort, our staff is trained to provide exceptional Customer Service for each and every guest. If you are willing to give us another chance, we are extremely confident that your next stay will be much more enjoyable and even exceed your expectations. We sincerely appreciate your business with us and wish you and your friend the best on all your future travels.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

I stayed at Bell Rock Inn with my 4 year old daughter and sister. We stayed in a studio. The room was large enough for us to fit comfortably. My sister said the pull out couch was comfortable.

The bathroom was nice and clean. There was a tub/shower and toilet with a closing door. Outside the door was a sink with a large counter and a rack on the wall. There was enough room for all the products 2 women and a girl bring for a week.

The kitchen is small but we only ate a couple meals there. The patio was small but had spectacular views.

The pool was very nice. We are from MN and my daughter and I swam every day or night and were never to cold.

The location was perfect for us as we were there visiting family that lives in Oak Creek. It is south of Sedona. The drive up there is beautiful!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank RN_Mom_to_2
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Excellent stay,been there twice. rooms are very clean, beds are great.Hotel is close to trails & the scenery is super.Can't go wrong with a stay at the Bell Rock Inn some shopping is close by as well as a market & bank.Lobby does need upgrade but since you only see it when you check in & check out...who cares!As for the timeshare offer from staff I just ignored it,staff was good & helpful otherwise one thing to keep in mind is ALL places that have tourist coming & going will push a hotel timeshare it's to be expected & the only way to avoid it would be to stay home!Sedona is a beautiful town been there many times & my wife & I have not grown tired of it.Our stays at the Bell Rock Inn have been very pleasant have told friends about it & plan on going back...for the money it can't be beat.

Room Tip: all rooms are great.deluxe studio is fine for a couple to stay in.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Henry Z
Reviewed June 5, 2013

My family stayed in the Bell Rock Inn in Sedona and it was great. We saw some reviews on Trip Advisor about the hotel staff pushing the hotel timeshare onto guests. We had no issues of this and the staff was great. The room was very large and we had a full kitchen which was nice. The pool was nice and the location was great. We enjoyed the balcony which overlooked the red rocks. I would recommend to fellow travelers to stay at the Bell Rock Inn.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
diamondresorts, Manager at Bell Rock Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2013

Thank you for your comments following your recent stay at Bell Rock Inn. We are pleased to read that you have been satisfied with the standard of accommodation and facilities available at our resort and you made the most from our picturesque location. We are grateful to you for your gracious comments referring to our team as well, we will pass on your compliments. We hope to see you coming again soon!

Reviewed May 25, 2013

Before I arrived for our special weekend in Sedona, AZ, I check the ratings for the Bell Rock Inn and i decided yes....I am going to give it a try. The range of comments were excellent to no so good... My I consider myself, fair and objective.... First impression, lobby tacky.... but we were warmly greeted by the staff. Ok, great! We waited a bit in line as others were in front of us. There was some type of mix up with rooms. So, I am finally able to check-in, but was told the room is not ready yet and that it would be 30 minutes before it would be ready and we would be notified by cell when the room was ready. Well we waited and waited....more than an hour. I got back in the long line and was then able to check-in. OK....yay...we have a room! We get to the room, I do my pre-room check 1) Linens clean, bathroom clean, but tile has a stain...should I be concerned :o. Room has a slight funky smell :00. Room is oddly configured, but for one night its ok. Overall experience: Not impressed. Would I purchase a vacation timeshare, as so eagerly offered during the check-in processes.......no way...not even a slight maybe.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Gardi L
diamondresorts, Manager at Bell Rock Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

We were truly sorry to read that our accommodations and check in experience did not meet your expectations. It is always our goal for each of our guests who stay with us to deliver exceptional hospitality, provide premium services, and offer quality accommodations. We were deeply concerned to hear that you were disappointed by the long wait during check in, the smell in your room, and that your bathroom’s tile had a stain. Our housekeeping and maintenance staff take great pride in preparing our accommodations to be in pristine condition upon arrival. We truly regret hearing that this was not case for your arrival. These issues will definitely be addressed with our housekeeping and maintenance staffs. If you are willing to give us another chance, we are extremely confident that your next stay will be much more enjoyable and even exceed your expectations. We sincerely appreciate your business with us and wish you the best on all your future travels.