All reviews bell rock diamond resorts full kitchen village of oak creek living room hot tub stove top timeshare pitch small kitchen electric fireplace exercise room minute drive pool towels first floor king bed one bedroom unit concierge desk
Reviewed June 21, 2011

My family and I stayed here through a time share exchange with Interval Interational. We booked an efficiency (no kitchen) and were upgraded to a studio (partial kitchen) before arrival. The staff was friendly, very knowledgeable and extremely helpful in helping us to plan our day trips to the grand canyon, painted desert, etc. The facilites show some wear, but the property and rooms are very clean. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

Date of stay: June 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
5  Thank KBTidwell
Reviewed June 9, 2011

Did a tour with "Diamond Resorts International" and got this 2 bedroom, 3 bathroom, kitchen, living room and patio (2 floors) for $50! AMAZING VIEW!
It was quite evident that Diamond Resorts are remodeling since taking over. It NEEDS it!
The beautiful fountain you see in the picture...not working. The office is quite stuffy and just really needs updating!
The suite was awesome and had new beds. You could tell everything had been updated in the kitchen! Really nice! Bathrooms were clean.
1. Complaint - it smelled like dog. Hubby and I got a few itchy bites we believe were fleas. I read somewhere it says no animals but clearly all the dogs running around there "barks" a different story. : )
2. Complaint - Housekeeping forgot to empty trash in kitchen (under cabinet). We found it full and had a pair of girl panties in it. We called front desk and asked them to take care of it!
About an hour later 2 men came. They explained there is NO housekeeping in the evening so they were sent in to deal with it. They were nice but clearly they were NOT janitors but engineers.
Management really didn't seem to sincere in their apology but the next day at check out they were calling to see WHY we were not out yet. I explained we were running behind.
*REASON we were running behind: we loaded our dirty dishes and started dishwasher! I don't know why I didn't tell him that and tell him how rude to call the room. I am not accustomed to such non - professionalism.
All in all I can see where Diamond resorts is heading with this property. I only hope they will re-train housekeeping and management to better serve the customers.
All in all it is a nice place with more improvements coming.

Room tip: Ask for a room that does NOT allow pets.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
5  Thank GriffithMomma
Reviewed June 7, 2011

My wife and I stayed with another couple in a two bedroom unit May 29-April 5. This resort has recently been acquired by Diamond Resorts International - we are timeshare owners. The resort was definitely NOT up to Diamond standards but I'm sure there will be improvements. The worst part were the chairs - there was one sofa that could seat 3 and the other chairs were incredibly uncomfortable - I laid on the floor rather than sit in them. Our room was also very dark with small windows. We were in the older building which did not have a balcony, but we did find a secluded garden area with tables and grills where we ate dinners. Accommodations in the newer building which does have balconies may be much nicer. The staff were very friendly, and overall we had a good stay. We'll probably return to Sedona but will stay at one of the other Diamond resorts there.

1  Thank Sodman
Reviewed June 5, 2011

Upon check-in, we endured an incredibly hard sell to visit one of their other properties the next morning. We would have had to commit several hours to listen to a sales pitch when we were only going to be in town for a day. Besides that, the room was nice.

Date of stay: April 2011
Reviewed June 2, 2011

Loved this resort and the friendly staff who made our recent stay very enjoyable.
Very clean and well-equipped rooms were much appreciated on our recent Route 66
adventure.
Recommend helicoptor trip & Jeep sunset tour with Days in the west..keep away from Pink Jeeps.

Room tip: Ground floor for convenience & no lift.
2  Thank c0nanthelibrarian