All reviews diamond resorts bell rock full kitchen village of oak creek living room stove top hot tub sized refrigerator timeshare pitch free gift small kitchen minute drive exercise room high pressure first floor pool towels king bed
Reviewed June 2, 2011

Loved this resort and the friendly staff who made our recent stay very enjoyable.
Very clean and well-equipped rooms were much appreciated on our recent Route 66
adventure.
Recommend helicoptor trip & Jeep sunset tour with Days in the west..keep away from Pink Jeeps.

Room Tip: Ground floor for convenience & no lift.
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank c0nanthelibrarian
Reviewed May 10, 2011

The hotel is in Oak Creek, about 10 minutes outside of the city of Sedona. We actually enjoyed this a little better. The restaurants in the area were great and a lot more reasonable than in the heart of Sedona.

We had two rooms, my parents were in one and my husband and I in another. This hotel offered a very pleasant stay. The hotel doesn't have a ton of ammenities, but you are able to use the ammenities at its sister hotel.

Our one issue was no hot water. I thought it may just be a busy time for the showers, but we still did not have any that night. When we called the front desk and notified them, they called the engineer (about 9 p.m.) and offered to upgrade both my parents and us to a one-bedroom suite for free, to make sure we wouldn't have to deal with the water again. However, since they fixed the boiler and they did not have two suites in the same building, we remained in our room. But the offer was there, which shows good customer service.

The staff was friendly. We checked in late at night, so they told us the concierge would be there the next day. But we didn't visit and never got pressured to listen to any sort of timeshare sales.

Overall it was a pleasant experience and a great deal.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank DeniseG17
Reviewed March 31, 2011

Booked a one night stay through Travelocity for a good price, less than $100 including taxes and fees. They try to get you into a sales pitch at check in but it can be avoided. No one has mentioned how close this is to Bell Rock. This resort is in the village of Oak Creek and it only about a 1/4 mile walk to the Bell Rock trail parking lot. You could hike in this area without even having to move your car which is quite a perk. We though the Bell Rock trail was as nice as any around Sedona except maybe Cathedral Rock. It should be noted that this village is about 5 miles from Sedona but the nearby Cucina Rustica restaurant was great. The room was comfortable enough and did have a kitchen. There was no hot water on our day of departure due to some kind of breakdown which was kind of a bummer. They had a weird flat screen TV that displayed the picture wrong that nobody knew how to fix. We actually liked the Oak Creek village area better than Sedona. It doesn't seem quite as touristy and I'd bet the traffic in Sedona is awful in the summer. We did notice some standard motels in this area at $79/night. We would probably stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Mark D
Reviewed October 26, 2010

We booked this stay as a night stopover in our way from San Diego to Grand Canyon.Found a very good rate and booked without expecting too much. However we were so impressed with the resort and we were sorry we couldn’t stay more nights to enjoy the beauty of Sedona and the resort itself.Altough looks a timeshare resort we didn’t have any problem with their timeshare crap sell pitch as we did not book one of their promotion was a Expedia booking. The rooms were very nice with fireplace ,LCD and full kitchen.Anyway I put a return back for a longer stay on my wishlist.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
3  Thank totocuton
Reviewed October 15, 2010

I was looking for a nice place in Sedona. I came across this place by mistake. I called on a vacation home rental and it went to ResorTime they were the ones who referred me to this resort. We were completed surprised not far from downtown Sedona, great restaurants that are close by. The staff recommend place to east at and all were good. The rooms were clean,, the pools cleaned and the price that we got for this resort was amazing. We paid less than we would have if we stayed in a hotel. We had a suite with a king bed, a refrigerator and microwave. Grocery store close buy. They even have grills on site. You just need to provide your own utensils. The only negative thing that I have to say is the bed was hard for me. Other than that we would stay here again. Highly recommend it .

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple