“Wonderful!”

Oak Creek Terrace Resort
Ranked #41 of 48 Hotels in Sedona
Reviewed March 20, 2013

We really enjoyed our stay! Everyone was very nice. The room looked like it had been recently remolded. The Jacuzzi and fireplace were wonderful! The sitting area by Oak Creek was great! We also really enjoyed the koi pond!

1  Thank Shannon P

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Wonderful service, clean rooms with Jacuzzi! ATV rental highly recommended! My husband and I had a blast! Will be coming back with our kids. There is room for everyone. Beach at the creek cute, fun and romantic. Loungers and swings so cool!

Room Tip: Room 21 perfect for couples! Cute patio!
Reviewed March 13, 2013

I stayed here for three nights with my husband during a weekend vacation, in one of their basic rooms (Number 6). It was very small, but packed with interesting and well-maintained amenities, like the jacuzzi tub that was right in our (basic!) room, and a fireplace with a daily complimentary Duralog to burn. A snowstorm blew in during our stay so that tub and fireplace were perfect! The creek area was gorgeous in freshly-fallen snow, and fun to explore.

Our shower's handle was apparently installed incorrectly so the shower water couldn't be turned on past lukewarm; it wasn't unbearable, but if we really wanted a hot soak we had to use the tub instead. I found that the bed was a bit more firm than I usually prefer, but it wasn't uncomfortable. The cleaning service also mistakenly thought they saw a "Do Not Disturb" sign on our door on one of the days we were there so they skipped a cleaning. It's not a big deal to us since we didn't spend most of the trip in the room, but that dark green carpet shows EVERYTHING you could possibly track inside.

Overall, I don't think you could beat the value of this place, particularly since most comprable lodging in the area goes for almost twice as much per night without luxuries like a fireplace or jacuzzi tub. It is definitely more of a cabin or lodge -type accommodation than a "resort," but stellar value for the Sedona area. We will definitely be looking into this place for future stays.

Room Tip: We stayed in the most basic room, which had cool luxuries like a jacuzzi tub and fireplace but was c...
Reviewed February 17, 2013

We had a great time. Would absolutely stay here again. The rooms are great and very cheap. The best part is the hot tube in the room!!! Location is easy to find. U have a lot of option as far as different types of rooms and can bring the family or just the two if u.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed February 16, 2013

My husband and I stayed here with our 4 year old son and it was so relaxing and quiet. Just so cute and perfect for a nice get away in Sedona. Our son loved going down to the creek. The best part of this place is that it is not in a "Tourist" spot; it's down from the hustle and bustle of Sedona. The second best part of this place is the customer service. The folks at the front desk are quick to please and make recommendations/give advice about the area.

The creek is right in the back yard. We stayed in February so it was cold, but we can't wait to come back when it's warm to play more outside!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 15, 2013

The grounds are beautiful, especially all the little statues of children all around. The bathroom was very small and the carpet on the old size, but the fireplace and the jacuzzi tub more than made up for that. The next morning we walked down to the creek and the cabins looked like they would be wonderful to stay in during spring to fall seasons and with the hammocks and the stream nearby, it would be relaxing and family friendly. The price was decent for our room compared to the surrounding area.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

I can't say enough great things about Oak Creek Terrace Resort. My stay was initially just going to be for one night My room was awesome (21) with the added bonus of having the beautiful private patio. It was very private, and serene.
The grounds are beautiful..... Basically 4 levels, with each offering something unique and special. From the koi pond, down to the creek....
It was all gorgeous and tranquil.

I chose to spend a second night, but my room was unavailable for the second night. Management was very kind and went out of their way to accommodate my stay, providing another room (23) at the same weekday discounted rate for a weekend. This room was more than I required for being 1 person, but it was great to be able to spread out and have the privacy.

I would highly recommend these accommodations if you are looking for a serene, beautiful place to relax. I will definitely be back!

Thank you!