“Better than Home”
Review of Sedona Bear Lodge

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sedona
Sedona Bear Lodge
Ranked #16 of 29 Sedona B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Myles & Masumi treat guests like friends, only better. Our first morning we were running late but Myles and Masumi already had our delicious breakfast ready to go with an egg and veggie wrap plus fruit and coffee in to go cups.

Daily breakfast was delicious and they even accommodated my picky husband.Our room, Indian Garden, was so private and beautiful. Loved our balcony. But we think the telescope may have been exposed to the weather too much! Still the stars were spectacular.

Overall we loved our stay and will make this our new "go to" place in Sedona. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Take the Indian Garden Room. Very private and beautiful. Probably a little hot in the summer though.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Unfortunately we just had one night at Myles and Masumi's b&b in Sedona---we wished we were there for longer! We had a lovely room upstairs with our own balcony (and telescope!). The hosts were so accomodating in helping with our hiking plans and lending us their guide book. They also were happy to let us use the great hot tub when we arrived late in the evening. The breakfast was delicious and plentiful. Thanks again to Sedona Bear Lodge for making our trip to Sedona so memorable and lovely.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 15, 2013

My girlfriends and I recently spent four nights in Sedona for a conference. We found Myles and Masumi's Sedona Bear Lodge on Tripadvisor. Wow! I have stayed in many Bed & Breakfasts over the years, but Myles and Masumi's hospitality and exceptional gourmet food stand out above the rest. Our gracious hosts went out of their way to create gluten-free culinary delights for us each day. We looked forward to the delightfully arranged fruit plate, juice, scones, egg dishes, burritos and desserts. Yes, desserts with breakfast! I highly recommend Sedona Bear Lodge if you are looking for a comfortable home-away-from-home while visiting Sedona.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Absolutely outstanding. Felt right at home.The lodge was warm and comforting,clean and quiet. We got married in Sedona and stayed at the lodge. The hosts were fabulous. Could'nt ask for a better B&B. Myles and Masumi your fantastic! Thank you!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 30, 2013

My friend and I stayed here for 1 night last in April, last year. It's been an extremely rough year for me, so it's taken me this long to write a review, which I've never written before. It was my friend's first stay at a bed & breakfast, and she loved it! Myles and Masumi were fantastic hosts! They were very helpful and gave us great advice on where to go to get great pictures. They prepared an excellent meal and it was great visiting with them! Our room was very lovely. I recommend everyone stay here when they are in the area!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Janet S
Reviewed July 15, 2013

On a secluded street off Dry Creek Rd' the Sedona Bear Lodge is near eating establishments, art galleries, and hiking trails such as the Boynton Canyon and Long Canyon Trailheads, and Mescal Mtn.. It is a quiet Bed and Breakfast with friendly and accommodating hosts. My wife and I were delighted with the lodge's cleanliness and comfort, and it's southwestern ambiance. Breakfasts were good enough that we suggested that Myles audition for Master Chef. Our hosts, Myles and Masumi, are multi-cultural: they are lovers of hiking and art, and they can be excellent conversationalists or unobtrusive.
My wife and I could not have been happier.
Barry and Connie

Room Tip: Suggest your needs and/or desires and let Masumi and Myles choose the right room for you.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Connie O
Reviewed June 8, 2013

My fiance and I spent a wonderful weekend in Sedona at the Sedona Bear Lodge. The rooms were warm and inviting, comfortable and clean. The breakfasts were tasty and memorable (who can forget the ghost pepper experience!),and were outdone only by the graciousness of our hosts Myles and Masumi. Absolutely looking forward to returning and staying with them again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple