“Southwest Inn--Perfect for Our Mother-Daughter Trip”

Southwest Inn at Sedona
Ranked #29 of 48 Hotels in Sedona
Reviewed July 27, 2014

My daughter and I came to the Southwest Inn after the office had closed early. A phone number was on the office for people wanting to stay. I called the number and we were set up with a great room via phone. We were given a wnderful price for the room because of the inconvenience. We enjoyed the view, the friendly and helpful staff, and the terrific breakfasts. We extended our stay for another night. There is even a fireplace in the room, although it was too hot to try it out.

I highly recommend this inn for a Sedona stay.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

We stayed at the Southwest Inn and it was just wonderful. Ben, at the front desk, was so helpful. He made reservations for us with Pink Jeep Tour and helpful with anything we needed. I would very much recommend this hotel and would stay there again if I get back to beautiful Sedona.

Reviewed July 12, 2014

The hotel has a great Southwest style, just what you'd picture for something in Sedona. It is close to all of the good restaurants and some great views. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The complimentary breakfast is delicious and the rooms are relaxing and unique. Plus they have free wifi which is a perk.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 11, 2014

My daughter and I took a road trip to Durango, CO; The Grand Canyon, Sedona and Jerome. We had a great time. The room we had at Southwest Inn was by far the most comfortable room we had during our 9 days on the road. Breakfast was great, room was clean, location quiet and relaxing and the staff very friendly. I can definitely recommend SWI without any hesitation. Thanks so much! Joeva Merrion

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed July 7, 2014

WE had a family reunion, 21 people, stay at the wonderful SW Inn in Sedona. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The property is sparkling clean and the breakfast was great. The rooms were nice and beds soft enough not to give me a numb backside.
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND the Southwest Inn with their great staff and facilities.
Give it a try.
Dale Richards, Father of 7 kids, and 11 grandkids

Reviewed July 7, 2014

What a great place to stay while in Sedona! For the price, location, and size of rooms we couldn't have asked for more! We have stayed at a few places in Sedona in the times we have been there but we have found our 'home' in Sedona for now on. The owners and the staff were just amazing and treated us as family. We had 21 people in our party and many places turn their nose when they see us each year but not Southwest Inn. They offered to open up the breakfast area for us at dinner so we could get takeout and eat up there as a family and play card games and relax after. We forgot to pack towels and wanted to go to the river so they let us borrow theirs with no questions asked. I also appreciated that they have their Inn sprayed every Thursday for bugs and pests and it shows. Bathrooms are large, beds are so comfy and the experience was perfect. Thank you!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Hopi suite (bedroom separate from the living space) and loved the view on the balco...
Reviewed July 1, 2014

I have nothing but great things to say about this hotel! The staff was extremely courteous and helpful. The rooms were very clean. I actually left my purse in the room after we checked out and the front office kept it for me. It would have ruined my vacation since I had no ID or money for the trip/flight. I would definitely stay there again when I go back to Sedona.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family