Southwest Inn at Sedona
$179
GreenTree Inn Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$119
$115
$118
  • Breakfast included
Arabella Hotel Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$157
$153
  • Breakfast included
Sky Ranch Lodge(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$132
Sedona Summit Resort(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$199
$236
  • Pool
$239
$191
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $224/night.

L'Auberge de Sedona(Sedona)
$299
  • Pool
$312
$263
All reviewsburritogas fireplacebreakfast roomred rockshard boiled eggshot tubyogurtboutique hotelcomplimentary breakfastwaffle makerfront desk staffseparate showergreat place to stayroad noisewest sidebed was very comfortableking room
Reviewed July 12, 2014

The hotel has a great Southwest style, just what you'd picture for something in Sedona. It is close to all of the good restaurants and some great views. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The complimentary breakfast is delicious and the rooms are relaxing and unique. Plus they have free wifi which is a perk.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 11, 2014

My daughter and I took a road trip to Durango, CO; The Grand Canyon, Sedona and Jerome. We had a great time. The room we had at Southwest Inn was by far the most comfortable room we had during our 9 days on the road. Breakfast was great, room was clean, location quiet and relaxing and the staff very friendly. I can definitely recommend SWI without any hesitation. Thanks so much! Joeva Merrion

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed July 7, 2014

WE had a family reunion, 21 people, stay at the wonderful SW Inn in Sedona. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The property is sparkling clean and the breakfast was great. The rooms were nice and beds soft enough not to give me a numb backside.
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND the Southwest Inn with their great staff and facilities.
Give it a try.
Dale Richards, Father of 7 kids, and 11 grandkids

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 7, 2014

What a great place to stay while in Sedona! For the price, location, and size of rooms we couldn't have asked for more! We have stayed at a few places in Sedona in the times we have been there but we have found our 'home' in Sedona for now on. The owners and the staff were just amazing and treated us as family. We had 21 people in our party and many places turn their nose when they see us each year but not Southwest Inn. They offered to open up the breakfast area for us at dinner so we could get takeout and eat up there as a family and play card games and relax after. We forgot to pack towels and wanted to go to the river so they let us borrow theirs with no questions asked. I also appreciated that they have their Inn sprayed every Thursday for bugs and pests and it shows. Bathrooms are large, beds are so comfy and the experience was perfect. Thank you!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Hopi suite (bedroom separate from the living space) and loved the view on the balcony, the comfy bed, and large bathroom.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 1, 2014

I have nothing but great things to say about this hotel! The staff was extremely courteous and helpful. The rooms were very clean. I actually left my purse in the room after we checked out and the front office kept it for me. It would have ruined my vacation since I had no ID or money for the trip/flight. I would definitely stay there again when I go back to Sedona.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family