The Lodge at Sedona
GreenTree Inn Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$120
$146
$115
  • Breakfast included
$259
$335
$319
Sedona Summit Resort(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$139
Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$287
$259
$594
$479
Official Site
Arabella Hotel Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$179
Hotels.com
$585
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
All reviewswellness retreatcopper canyonb bdesert trailbed and breakfastother guestsexpensive roommassage therapistweekend staycommon areasa wonderful stayprivate deckgrounds are beautifulbreakfast was deliciousjeep tourshort drivelabyrinth
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 25, 2013

For $272.00 (including tax) a night you would think they would have "decent" toilet paper. Seriously, the TP was like sand paper. They had a huge chair in the way of the hall to bathroom. Can I say trip right over it every time? Who wants to stub their toe every night? Last, the bed was very desirable. It felt like each side had two big holes. Makes me sad that they claim it as a "Luxury B&B". Management needs to do 3 simple things: Use quality toilet paper, use right size furniture, (no trip hazards), replace mattress. It does get a A+ for Pet friendly! Would we stay there again? No.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Jeani H
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Stayed here with my husband for our anniversary. We only stayed one night, but I loved the place! It was more like a hotel than a B&B, which is what I thought we were getting.

When we checked it, we got a quick (as in very fast) tour of the breakfast area, game/TV room and our room. Which was fine, I don't need to see the entire building.

We stayed in the Whispering Wind room and it was very nice. We had a fireplace, flat screen TV and a pretty large jacuzzi tub. We also had our own private patio with a separate entrance so we could come and go without having to walk through the rest of the place.

They had snacks out all afternoon, but we left to go shopping after we checked in, so we didn't get to taste any of them. Breakfast the next morning was good though. There was coffee, tea, hot chocolate and juice set up when we went in. Also yogurt and granola. We like the fact that we had from 8-9:30 to eat instead of having a set time to be in the dining room. Our server brought us some kiwi and grapes before bringing out breakfast. That was a souffle of eggs, spinach, mushrooms and goat cheese. Roasted potatoes and bacon served on the side. Good, however I wish you had a option to leave out ingredients if you don't want them. I'm not a fan of mushrooms at all, so I had to pick them out as I went.

The only negative besides the breakfast option would have to be the shower. It took absolutely forever for the water to heat up, and while I was in the shower, it kept going from freezing cold to scalding hot. That was the quickest shower I think I've ever taken. I couldn't deal with the constantly changing temperatures!

All in all it was a good stay and I would go again. Nice place, nice people, clean rooms and good food. It's also close to the shopping in uptown Sedona and Tlaquepaqe - those are just a short drive away.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 8, 2013

We have loved visiting Sedona and staying at the Lodge at Sedona for a number of years but we think this March may have been our last time there. The Lodge has been sold to a doctor and is now primarily a "wellness center" for very ill people, and there is not much room for B&B guests who are looking for a relaxing or romantic few days. We were an afterthought at breakfast, and the lounge area was closed off to us all day. The kitchen in the middle of the common area was mass confusion all day. There are two staffs, one for the wellness group and one for other guests, and this lead to a lot of activity and the guest staff was having to cross over. It was not a good mix. We have never written a bad review before but feel that people looking for a restorative weekend may want to look elsewhere.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
7  Thank Linda R
Reviewed February 20, 2013

The Lodge was a great surprise for us! We went to Sedona for an anniversary trip through a Living social coupon, expecting a more 'rustic' site-- what a nice surprise! The Lodge sits back from 89A in a very beautiful setting. The grounds are immaculate and even has a meditation labryinth. We were in Meadow Breeze suite-- very nice size with jacuzzi & separate bathroom. Room was very beautifully kept, very southwestern! The included Breakfasts were excellent-- more gourmet than the usual! They also include afternoon desserts & at 4:30-- cheese & homemade 'spreads' which were very good.
We will definitely go back!

Room Tip: We really liked Meadow Breeze--in back of Lodge-- can see Red Rock very deck.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DHgardener
Reviewed February 4, 2013

On visits to my parents, who live in Sedona near the Lodge at Sedona, I've long admired the grounds and even several times ventured to walk the on-site labyrinth of red rocks--and so when during a family gathering in town some of us needed to find rooms, I jumped at the chance finally to stay there. I found every aspect gratifying-- exceeding my expectations.

The decor and landscaping of this contemporary B&B (with Mission- style furniture) is attractive and welcoming (fountains and flagstone outside, cozy fireplace-warmed spaces and nooks inside). The view from the room I got (was upgraded from a queen to a king without asking--that was nice!) was even better than that from my usual small bedroom at my parents' house! There's a guest fridge in the sunroom-style dining area, which proved convenient to me; breakfasts were really tasty and staff very friendly. I was glad to find an iron in the rooms.

For the three-day weekend I stayed there, rates were pricier ($200 plus for the simplest room) than I like to pay, but on off-weekends or last minute there are specials. The room didn't have lotion or such amenities, just soap & shampoo & cotton swabs, like most B&Bs, I guess. I'll definitely recommend the Lodge at Sedona to friends and try to schedule my visits to family there that I can justify staying there (rather than with the folks!) again!

Room Tip: All of the rooms seem well-decorated, tho some larger than others. I had a room with an in-room gas fireplace, and appreciated that in the evenings in the winter!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo