The Inn Above Oak Creek
$204
$193
$259
Arabella Hotel Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$144
  • Pool
$299
$279
Official Site
Sedona Summit Resort(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$148
$129
1,353 results
All reviewsbonus roomcontinental breakfastjelly beansguest fridgegourmet kitchenwithin walking distancered rocksjacuzzi tubeloteyogurtsmall balconygas fireplacethe perfect place to staydefinitely stay here againqueen bedwonderful stayeach morning
Reviewed March 29, 2014

Great place. Very comfortable, great eats nearby, jacuzzis for after the hike, good hiking and food advice, beautiful grounds, ... what more could you ask for? I hope to return again and again and again.

Room Tip: creek side
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Joe B
Reviewed March 24, 2014

I stayed in the Bonus room as my husband and I were only passing through for a night. What a regret! I wish we stayed in Sedona longer! Anyway, the inn was so beautiful, clean and charming. Despite booking the cheapest, smallest room, it was more than comfortable. If given a chance, spend time in the lower garden. There are two patios and a hammock at the creek's edge. We spent a good 20 minutes just relaxing in the hammock before checking out. This isn't a full BnB, but self-serve coffee, juice, oatmeal and pastries are offered in the morning. It's in a fantastic location near the trails and popular shopping areas. We plan to come back to the Inn Above Oak Creek in the future... And stay in a larger room next time!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 24, 2014

My husband and I had a 4 night stay at the Inn on Oak Creek. We were traveling with another couple and our stay was absolutely delightful. The rooms were big and comfortable and each had their own balcony with a great view and a jacuzzi. There was also a very comfortable common area, with a well stocked library describing local attractions. Even better was the porch, with table and chairs for a picnic lunch and a great view of the rocks. Coffee and tea was available all day and night

But best of all was the staff and owners. They were unfailingly helpful, cheerful, and informative. They helped us choose hikes suited to our ability and gave us advice about the surrounding area. If I returned to Sedona (and I would love to--it's spectacular) I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: I had a room on the creek, which was very nice. Our friends had a room where the jacuzzi looked out on the creek--even better.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 21, 2014

We were able to reserve the suite and, as many have posted, it is wonderful. Very quiet and beautiful grounds. Woke up to ducks each morning. Breakfast of bagels, sweets, oatmeal, coffee & orange juice was just enough to start the day of adventure in the red rocks. If you have the opportunity, definitely reserve the suite. Gourmet kitchen, two fireplaces, jacuzzi, two balconies, two large flat screen TVs and more.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank cjritchey
Reviewed March 19, 2014

We had a very pleasant 4-night stay at the Inn. Although all the creek-side rooms were booked, we found our red rock room perfectly comfortable. If you are bothered by road noise, I recommend holding out for creek-side, but we slept very well in our king-sized bed. The jetted tub was great for a relaxing bath after hiking.

It was great to have coffee/tea available at all times, and we appreciated the continental breakfast in the mornings. However, I would suggest that the staff keep a closer eye on the items and restock as necessary. We had to go rooting around in the kitchen cabinets for more sugar, tea, etc. because it was never restocked. Being able to store items in the refrigerator was helpful, but it was a shame to see the kitchen not being put to better use (and looking so dirty—if you're going to give guests access to it, it should look just as clean as other front-of-house areas).

Chris was very helpful in accommodating our late check-in, and all the staff we spoke with were friendly and welcoming. The location of the Inn was great—easy access to hiking trails and nearby restaurants. Like other reviewers I, too, highly recommend Elote Cafe. By far the best meal we had in Sedona.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple