The Inn Above Oak Creek
  • Breakfast included
Sedona Motel(Sedona)
Star Motel(Sedona)
1,328 results
All reviewsbonus roomcontinental breakfastjelly beansguest fridgegourmet kitchenwithin walking distancered rocksjacuzzi tubeloteyogurtsmall balconygas fireplacethe perfect place to staydefinitely stay here againqueen bedwonderful stayeach morning
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

I came to Sedona on a whim-stayed in a few different places until I came upon the inn on oak creek by chance. A lovely women at a tourist info center recommended. I booked last minute and was not disappointed at all! This is the place to stay. New owners, completely renovated, cozy, serene and on the creek. The owners are more than over accommodating. Nothing bad to report. I've stayed all over the country traveling and this place is beyond exceptional. The price is amazing. You will enjoy a relaxing B&B, next to the all areas of Sedona you want to be in for hiking, shopping and restaurants. Thank you Inn on oak creek for making the stay in Sedona amazing!

Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank WVtravel2
Reviewed December 26, 2013

My husband and I both have family in Arizona, and Sedona has been our little get away. We were so grateful that we found the Inn at Oak Creek. This place is such a great value, and it's got all the little extras I love (fireplace, robes, jetted tub, soft towels, comfy bed & great view). Chris and Spence were awesome! So helpful and accommodating! We will definitely be back again!

Reviewed December 18, 2013

My boyfriend and I have been quite busy lately and happened to get 1 day off together. We decided to drive up to Sedona. Last 2 places we have stayed boasted jetted tubs and both were not working so I e-mailed the Inn to ask about tubs. Spence assured us they were all working. He got back to me right away which is something I really appreciate. Spence gave us an upgrade when we arrived and even though we were only there 1 night, it was a great night and we both enjoyed the huge jetted tub and the lovely views off the balcony. This will be the place we stay from now on because the customer service and the beautiful rooms. Thank you Spence! You can not beat this price and the views are amazing. We will be back soon!

Room Tip: If you love to cook the suite has a Chef's Kitchen and and amazing view out the huge picture windows!!!
3  Thank Samantha1128
Reviewed December 16, 2013

My husband and I , with another couple stayed here on Dec 3/13 and were surprised with the beautiful decor and warmth of the surroundings. We felt at home! Our room was lovely with a gas fireplace and very comfortable bed. The Manager, Chris made us feel welcome and relaxed. The four of us enjoyed sitting in the common room with a glass of wine and yet another glowing fireplace. I have and will continue to tell our friends that they must stay here while in Sedona. Pictures on the website are understated. It's prettier in real time. The staff is friendly and ensured we had everything we needed. And to top it off, the price was great! Fantastic value! Loved it and wished we could have stayed longer. Plan to return when we visit Sedona again. Thank you for your hospitality!
M & B Jackson, London, Ontario, Canada

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 16, 2013

We ended up in Sedona (12/13 - 12/15) almost by accident, so I went to tripadvisor for room help. I had a little bit of sticker shock with some of the pricing. I'm sure those other rooms that are $300 and up are nice, but I can't imagine that they are more than 2X what you'll get with Inn on Oak Creek. Spence and Chris could not be more friendly and helpful. The creek was crystal clear and had plenty of ducks hanging out. The common areas are awesome. You can grill outside, down by the creek, or sit by the fire in the lobby and read a book. The location is perfect and is walking distance to some of the best restaurants and shopping in Sedona.

We ended up splurging on the suite. It was truly amazing and more than we could have ever imagined. It has two floors, a kitchen that is unmatched, two balconies, a huge tub with a million jets and a shower that could comfortably hold 6 people. We can't wait to go back to Sedona and a big reason is the Inn on Oak Creek. Thank you Spence!!!

Room Tip: Splurge on the suite. Amazing!!
1  Thank VegasN8tive