Adobe Village Inn
GreenTree Inn Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$120
$146
$115
  • Breakfast included
$259
$335
$319
Sedona Summit Resort(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$139
Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$287
$259
$594
$479
Official Site
Arabella Hotel Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$179
$229
$585
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
All reviewslonesome dovesedona suiteb bsunset villacountry roombell rockfresh baked breadpainted desertred rocksbread machinebed and breakfasthot tubthe main houseeach morningdowntown sedonagreat hostsbreakfast was delicious
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 7, 2013

We enjoyed our four nights here. The room was comfortable and the common spaces are well-decorated. Cheryl creates a wonderful breakfast-- no lunch required, and Ron provided directions and sightseeing advice.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are decorated differently. We had the garden room which was a normal size and had a balcony. We weren't planning to stay indoors with all the beautiful scenery in Sedona. We heard no noises from other guests and we knew they were there because we saw them at breakfast.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Rooms were nice.
Bed/mattress was very comfortable, and we got a good night's sleep.
Overall stay was comfortable.
Our biggest complaint: Owners were nice but not super friendly. At times we felt like we were in someone else's house, and we were intruding.
I wish the owners cheered up a bit and smiled and talked and laughed a bit... that would make shy guests like ourselves feel more welcome in their home... the guests are after all living in their beautiful home, isn't it?

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Dr D
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Came here with my girlfriend for a weekend getaway. Nice view from hotel and very relaxing atmosphere. Not to mention their delicious breakfast and outstanding staff! Plan to come back with my parents and stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Emily N
Reviewed June 19, 2013

My wife and I spent a night in the purple lizard room. It could NOT have been a better room. Uniquely decorated, all the amenities necessary, and then some. It was beautiful and so different that I'd strongly recommend it to anyone who wants a b & b stay that is a cut above the norm.

Room Tip: You won't regret this room. It has a great jetted tub, and rain shower.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CassidyPennsylvania
Reviewed June 16, 2013

We stayed here a few years ago and I am shocked by dome of the reviews. The owners were awesome. My husband and I were arriving a little late late, as we were driving from Las Vegas. We are from PA. The owners waited up for us past check in time. My husband proposed to me that night and when we told the owners the next day during our amazing breakfast, they offered us a villa, anyone we wanted at no extra cost! When we were leaving I kept telling them how much I love the food and they even gave us a cookbook of all their recipes! THey truly went above and beyond to make it one of the most memorable experiences and moments in life. We can not wait to return to the beautiful villas at adobe graham inn and we have never forgotten their kindness in sharing in such a milestone in life. No one has ever been kinder to us! Thank you! Kristie and Matt

• Stayed: July 2012