Adobe Village Inn
Kimpton
$150
$118
  • Breakfast included
Arabella Hotel Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$169
$139
  • Breakfast included
$226
$213
BestWestern.com
GreenTree Inn Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$130
$126
$239
L'Auberge de Sedona(Sedona)
$454
Sedona Summit Resort(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$139
Enchantment Resort(Sedona)
$451
$405
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
All reviewslonesome dovesedona suitesunset villacountry roombell rockfresh baked breadpainted desertred rocksbread machinebed and breakfasthot tubthe main houseeach morningdowntown sedonagreat hostsbreakfast was delicioushiking trails
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Rooms were nice.
Bed/mattress was very comfortable, and we got a good night's sleep.
Overall stay was comfortable.
Our biggest complaint: Owners were nice but not super friendly. At times we felt like we were in someone else's house, and we were intruding.
I wish the owners cheered up a bit and smiled and talked and laughed a bit... that would make shy guests like ourselves feel more welcome in their home... the guests are after all living in their beautiful home, isn't it?

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Dr D
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Came here with my girlfriend for a weekend getaway. Nice view from hotel and very relaxing atmosphere. Not to mention their delicious breakfast and outstanding staff! Plan to come back with my parents and stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Emily N
Reviewed June 19, 2013

My wife and I spent a night in the purple lizard room. It could NOT have been a better room. Uniquely decorated, all the amenities necessary, and then some. It was beautiful and so different that I'd strongly recommend it to anyone who wants a b & b stay that is a cut above the norm.

Room Tip: You won't regret this room. It has a great jetted tub, and rain shower.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CassidyPennsylvania
Reviewed June 16, 2013

We stayed here a few years ago and I am shocked by dome of the reviews. The owners were awesome. My husband and I were arriving a little late late, as we were driving from Las Vegas. We are from PA. The owners waited up for us past check in time. My husband proposed to me that night and when we told the owners the next day during our amazing breakfast, they offered us a villa, anyone we wanted at no extra cost! When we were leaving I kept telling them how much I love the food and they even gave us a cookbook of all their recipes! THey truly went above and beyond to make it one of the most memorable experiences and moments in life. We can not wait to return to the beautiful villas at adobe graham inn and we have never forgotten their kindness in sharing in such a milestone in life. No one has ever been kinder to us! Thank you! Kristie and Matt

• Stayed: July 2012
2  Thank kaayzee
Reviewed June 11, 2013

We planned a trip with another couple and found Adobe Village Graham Inn on Trip Advisor. Contacted the owner directly and booked a week stay from May 22nd to May 29th. Rooms were great, breakfast outstanding and the Innkeepers, Ron and Cheryl, made us feel welcome. Ron was most helpful with recommendations of things to do and see and even set us up with Mike of sourhwestoutside.com for a full day at the Grand Canyon. Loved the leisurely breakfast each morning, the view from the patio was great and just a few doors down there was an easy walking path to get a really great view of the Red Rocks - did sunrise photos the first day there. Everything, weather included, was great.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends