“Great relaxing place for a Single Traveler”

Creekside Inn at Sedona
Ranked #10 of 29 Sedona B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersSilver level
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great relaxing place for a Single Traveler”
Reviewed December 11, 2005

I've stayed at the Creekside Inn several times - I just love it! The food is excellent, service great, hospitality wonderful and of course the setting, along the stream is awesome! I've even had a massage along the creekside - that was great and relaxing. I've stayed here as a Single traveler, a single Mom looking at getting a bit of relaxation away from the kids and looking at getting a big spoiled - and it's been just that! I love the resident cat and ducks! The walkway along the stream is a great place to get away with a book on a sunny afternoon. Also the porch is perfect for a late afternoon or early evening glass of wine to relax at the end of the day. I'd go back in a minute.

Dr. Zwart
Riverside, CA

• Stayed April 2004
3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Reviewed December 8, 2005

What a wonderful romantic and relaxing place to feel gratitude with the one you love. Our only regret is that we did not have enough time to sit on the lawn sipping wine, or watch the sunset from the porch or walk along the creekside. We did it once, but the atmosphere beckons many times. A must place for a loving anniversary or any time together! Thank you, David and Becky Winans

• Stayed October 2004
1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 5, 2005

Our stay was so romantic, so beautiful...we sat on our porch in the evening sipping wine...and a month after our stay, we found out we're having a baby! So- if your looking for ROMANCE....not to mention, breakfast that is to die for..the Creekside Inn is the place! Feeding the ducks was so much fun too. So the Creekside Inn and Sedona will always hold a very special place in our hearts and when we find a babysitter- we'll be back!

• Stayed May 2005
2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Long Beach, CA
Reviewed December 5, 2005

The Creekside Inn was a lucky Internet find for me when my husband and I decided to spend a couple of nights in Sedona on our way home from the Grand Canyon. The room was pretty and comfortable, the hosts were charming, the food good, and the location is delightful.

I would happily return for another visit.

Stayed March 2003
1 Thank Buny32132
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed December 4, 2005

I was in search of a quiet retreat after the recent loss of my mother. The Creekside Inn in Sedona was more than I could have asked for. The room - The Creekview Suite - was beautiful, the sound of the creek and the birds was so soothing, the ducks followed me as I walked along the creek bed, the rocking chairs were perfect, and I found the peace I was in search of. What a beautiful, serene setting. Thank you, Mark and Tammy, for your gracious hospitality! I look forward to returning to Sedona, and to the Creekside Inn.

• Stayed September 2005
Reviewed December 4, 2005

We were very pleased with our one night stay...wish it could have been longer. Our Victorian Suite accommodation was as nice as any we've ever experienced. The furnishings were first rate, the fire place was mesmerizing, the bathroom was spacious and the Jacuzzi tub was the longest and most comfortable we've ever used.

We had lots of privacy, to include our own sitting porch, and enjoyed exploring their trails and skipping rocks in the creek flowing through their property. We were even given cups of corn to feed the many Mallards making it their home.

The owners were very gracious, prepared an unbelievable breakfast and were very helpful in describing the "must see and do" attractions and restaurants so as to avoid the local tourist traps. Every suggestion was great. We will definitely return to Creekside Inn, even if it means driving miles out of the way.

• Stayed October 2005
Reviewed December 4, 2005

The Creekside Inn has it all; beauty, comfort, location and wonderful owners and staff. It's the best B&B we've stayed at in all the many years we've been coming to Sedona.

• Stayed October 2005