Creekside Inn at Sedona
$259
Arabella Hotel Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$144
$266
  • Pool
$263
Kimpton
GreenTree Inn Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$110
$107
$370
$279
Official Site
Sedona Summit Resort(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$177
$129
All reviewsgarden suitehoneymoon suiteorchard roomvintage roombed and breakfastbreakfast was deliciousjetted tuba wonderful staygrand canyonhiking trailstammymarkweddingcreekoakhostsproperty
Reviewed September 2, 2009

A colleague recommended and we are so glad he did.

Great location (close to everything) but feels like you are away from the hustle and bustle.

Awesome breakfasts- friendly hosts- beautiful setting...could not have asked for anything more.

Our first ever stay at a bed and breakfast. Loved the home away from home feel!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 20, 2009

I took my 86 year old mother on a week long trip to Sedona and San Antonio, TX. Other family members had visited Sedona and thought it was a wonderful place to see. Much like you, I searched Trip Advisor to find not just a place to stay, but something she'd remember and talk about long after the vacation was over. I narrowed it down to a few Bed and Breakfasts and then started searching the web sites for something special. Creekside Inn is indeed something special. What sold me was the room selection. Each one had its own character and was appeared to be exceptionally decorated.

After making my reservation online I was contacted by promptly by Tammy and Mark confirming my reservation and asking if they could provide any help planning our trip. When we arrived, Tammy greeted us showed us around the inn and then to our rooms. I had reserved the Creekview Suite for my mom and when she saw the room she was thrilled. She turned to me and asked is this all for me??? She loved the furniture, especially the big comfy bed, and the private deck overlooking the back yard of the Inn. It's also located towards the back of the Inn, which made it a bit more private and quiet.

I had reserved the Garden Suite, and although not as lavishly decorated, it was very nice and suited my tastes exceptionally well. Nice big bathroom with whirlpool tub and shower. Large comfortable bed, desk for any business needs. It also had a private sitting area out the back of the suite to relax after a fun day running around. One thing to note however, the Garden Suite isn’t in the main house section of the house. To get to breakfast I had walk a short distance and enter through the front door of the inn. I think it’s the only room like that, but if that’s a concern you might want to ask before hand.

Breakfast was terrific. Service was prompt and courteous, with very nice china place settings every morning. Tammy does a lot of the cooking, but was still available to answer any questions or help with restaurant selections. They also have a well stocked library in the living room area. One night we sat reading and talked with several of the other guests as the made their way in and out of their rooms.

Suffice to say we loved it. I took lots of pictures and my mom is back home showing all her friends the terrific place we stayed in Sedona.

Thanks Tammy and Mark for providing such a wonderful experience for us.

Patrick & Frances Curley

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank 09_Frequent_Traveler
Reviewed August 3, 2009

My husband and I spent 3 nights in the Vintage Room, which we found to be large enough for us and our bags. Tammy was a great hostess, gave us spot-on restaurant recommendations (and not just "the usual suspects"). Breakfast was great, and the one morning we had to get up early for a hot air balloon ride (pickup at 4:45 AM - yikes!), Tammy left us an assortment of pastries, fruit, and granola bars. We loved everything about the place -- the location, the bubbling brook, the wireless connection, the quiet....

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 21, 2009

We were looking to take a little break from the Phoenix heat and reserved a room online at the Creekside Inn based upon the information and pictures from the website and this site. The Inn looked to be a quiet B&B near Oak Creek, with nice rooms and grounds, and not too far from downtown Sedona. This was exactly our experience during our stay. We were thrilled with our room, the service and accommodations, the location . . . and had an incredible experience. Our room was spacious and furnished with antique furniture. Our private patio was surrounded with beautiful landscaping and blooming roses, and a short path just off the patio lead us down to Oak Creek. The creek travels along the backside of the Inn through an abundance of trees and blackberry vines. The Inn is in a peaceful, quiet location yet literally is just around the corner from the "Y" and downtown Sedona. We were not disappointed with our decision to stay at the Creekside Inn, and are looking forward to returning there later this summer.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 15, 2009

We stayed 2 nights at the Creekside Inn, and I can't say enough good things about the experience. Idyllic location, beautiful rooms, terrific food, and wonderful hosts. A++!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family