“August 20, 2012”

GreenLeadersSilver level
The Woodlands, Texas, USA
“August 20, 2012”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

Lovely setting for the inn! The Orchard Room was quaint! The gourmet breakfast was delicious. Mark was very helpful in giving us great Sedona sites to see and recommendations

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Sahuarita, Arizona
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We were on a 10 day road trip to N AZ and Durango CO. I asked my husband if we could land in Sedona for a couple of nights to unwind before going home to Sahuarita. He found us this wonderful B&B that we didn't want to leave. In fact the second day there we picked up sandwiches and took them back to the room and the wonderful back yard by the creek. This B&B was written up in Arizona Highways and it was everything written and more. Breakfast was delicious and not too filling. Personally I could have eaten more, but didn't need to. Thanks to the staff--

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Jamaica, New York
Reviewed August 4, 2012

My wife and I visited her sister in law and her husband for a week and they had decided to getaway from the burbs of Phoenix and spend the night in Sedona. We ended up staying here and I will say that this ranks amongst one of the best bed and breakfasts we had been to. My wife and I travel a lot (although because of shear laziness I don't post as much as I should here) and we find it is the little things that matter whether it is a hotel or a bed and breakfast. Of course, facilities should be clean, and it was and the hosts were wonderful, as they were. What I liked was the little things, like our room was stocked with little munchies and a water jug with a water purifier in it. I just thought that was so nice, not because it was free, but because again, it showed the hosts cared about their guests. Mark and Tammy were absolutely pleasant to be around and showed a legitmate concern for us.

Having said all of that, the breakfast was excellent and it appears that in their backyard, they are building some sort of patio. The work did not disturb us nor did it take away from the beauty of the area. In the back of the Inn is a beautiful creek. For the intrepid, you can climb on the rocks and was able to sit on some rocks in the middle of the creek. (The water comes up to your ankles) Another thing I liked was that it was a little bit secluded in that it is just off of the main road and is close the Tlaquepaque, a replica of a Mexican village with cool little restaurants and stores. This bed and breakfast was a wonderful catalyst to my introduction to Sedona and if my wife and I come back, we will be sure to stay here.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank boyblue4502
Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed July 8, 2012

We just returned from a week at Creekside. This is our 7th or 8th visit to the property. Tammy and Mark are wonderful hosts and the breakfast are to die for!. The property is peaceful, quiet and steps from the creek. We love Opal. She always adds a doggy charm to the place. We are looking foward to our next visit in the winter.

Jean and David Getek

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Saint Charles, Missouri
Reviewed June 23, 2012

This was our second stay at Creekside Inn (he proposed during the first one!).We couldn't imagine having our wedding anywhere else but at Creekside. Tammy and Mark provided a great deal of help with the planning and details of what we wanted for our perfect day. It couldn't have been any better!!!(Thank you both!) Breakfast is always delicious and filling. The rooms are spacious and the bed was comfortable. We had the whole Inn for our wedding weekend. It was very nice having the entire wedding party at the same location. I know you won't be dissapointed when you stay here on your next vacation. We have already booked our next stay! Ron and Angie

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Angie36912
Gilbert, Arizona
Reviewed June 22, 2012

My husband and I stayed at creekside inn for a quiet weekend getaway. That was our first stay at a bed and breakfast, and we loved it! The food was amazing, the service was wonderful and the location and grounds are beautiful. We loved the personal touches provided by the owners. We would definitely stay at creekside inn again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Tricia322
Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed June 20, 2012

My husband and I spent our honeymoon at Creekside Inn. It was our first stay at a Bed & Breakfast and we weren't sure what to expect. Mark greeted us upon our arrival and made us feel welcome. He shared with us places to go and things to see in the area and showed us where everything was located on a small map. It made getting around in Sedona so much easier. Our room was nice and the grounds are beautiful and peaceful. Tammy puts much thought and effort into preparing and presenting a lovely breakfast each morning. We liked chatting with our host and hostess and we enjoyed our stay very much.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple