1,135 results
All reviews recommend casa navajo room wine chiller dream weaver copper canyon thunder mountain sunset room hot tub homemade cookies boutique hotel breakfast was delicious separate shower gas fireplace common areas bed and breakfast red rocks private balcony
Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

This boutique hotel is everything we were looking for, quiet charming, great views, great room, great food. We loved the southwest art that adorned our room, Southwest Memories. The room was not large, but had everything, including a fireplace, and huge balcony. The breakfast is to die for, we ate outside in the courtyard soaking in the morning listening to the birds, not to mention the food is excellent. The staff is very accommodating to your every wish. Highly recommended staying here, well worth the price.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 10, 2018

Let's face it: the big fancy resorts in Sedona have lost their charm and are nickel-and-diming their guests, yet some of the smaller hotels lack luxury or services. There is one exception: Casa Sedona. The rooms are luxurious, yet the inn is laid back but with many small touches that elevate it to a different level. I received an email from Zuzanna (who is terrific, by the way) that my room was ready early and that I could check in at any time. My room, the Sunset room, was beyond what I had expected: jacuzzi tub with bath salts, fireplace, and private back patio. I liked that I could go into the kitchen area at any time and help myself to plates, glasses, utensils, etc. and have private meals on the patio. Throughout the day, cookies/mini muffins, iced tea, hot tea, and coffee were available. Another bonus: bunnies. I counted five bunnies nibbling the grass one evening (a far cry from the tarantula that I once encountered at a super-luxury place in Sedona). You won't get room service or valet parking or resort fees at this little inn. What you will get is a serene, peaceful place that you will want to return to again and again.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
4  Thank Magnificat1
Reviewed July 9, 2018

On our recent visit to Sedona, we were fortunate to find the Casa Sedona Inn. It is a charming small inn in a convenient neighborhood. We stayed in the Sunrise Room which had been renovated recently. Our room was very comfortable. The grounds are beautiful with whimsical statues, fountains, flowers and cacti scattered throughout. I enjoyed early morning walks further up the street into the residential neighborhood it adjoins. Staff were very friendly and informative. We definitely will stay here again.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 6, 2018

Very attentive staff, beautiful and unique rooms, and luxury amenities. The grounds were well kept and inviting. There is something inherently romantic and yet functional about this hotel. We will be coming back again, our new home away from home.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed July 6, 2018

Casa Sedona is a small hotel that looks like a B&B but isn't because breakfast isn't included. We stayed in the copper canyon room which was a bit smaller than expected, with a small lanai area overlooking the back yard and pool area, and a decent sized bathroom. It is a charming room, with copper touches that makes it unique. It had a good sized shower, with a pebbled floor (could have used a bath mat because the pebbles were hard on the feet). The room was clean, bed comfortable, but the carpet had some big stains. The Casa has a kitchen area that allows guests to help themselves with ice tea, coffee, tea, hot chocolate, and yummy cookies. The room did not have a fridge or coffee service. All the staff were friendly and helpful. The only downside is steps! Our room was on the 3 level -- narrow steps over several flights. There are rooms on the first floor in order to avoid steps. Otherwise, Casa Sedona is a good choice to stay on the West side of Sedona, in a quiet neighborhood, away from the central area.

Date of stay: June 2018