“Wonderful stay in Sedona!”
Review of Casa Sedona Inn

Casa Sedona Inn
Ranked #3 of 48 Hotels in Sedona
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Just back from 2 nights at this beautiful Bed & Breakfast Inn. We arrived very late at night and the owner was there to greet us and offer us late night snacks since we had long missed dinner! Our room was spacious and the bed was very comfortable! We sat outside on the patio soaking up the views as we enjoyed great service and amazing breakfast feasts on both mornings! The lovely Inn Owner Kim had some fabulous suggestions when we asked about local activities and she was knowledgeable about the area. This property is beautiful, the owner gracious, and the experience was the highlight of a week long trip.!!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
There are newer reviews for Casa Sedona Inn

Reviewed November 3, 2013

I brought my wife to visit Sedona for her first time and were glad to stay a week at Casa Sedona. The location was perfect, the room was comfortable, and the staff was eager to please their guests.
The hotel had a no candle policy (fire code) however they were quick to provide us with artificial electric candles, which were great. We told them that we would like to go hiking each day, they suggested some wonderful trails, and helped us fill our water bags with ice each day. On the day we went to the Grandcanyon they were flexible with early breakfast plans. They also advised us on the best places to dine and shop for art & jewelery in town.
All in all, the Inn was the perfect romantic get-away.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 30, 2013

We picked Casa Sedona for our wedding and we couldn't be happier. It was absolutely perfect!!! Everything was done exactly the way we dreamed it would be and the staff was amazing. Helen, Steven, Betty and Sally were absolutely wonderful in making everything perfect!!! Casa Sedona is beautiful with it's breathtaking views and we will never forget our fabulous experience and time there!!! The service, ambiance and breakfasts were fantastic and we can't say enough good things about our stay!!!

Room Tip: The rooms are all different, unique and all beautiful!!!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 20, 2013

I had the opportunity to stay at this gorgeous B&B for a weekend. All the staff was attentive and courteous. From the delicious breakfasts to the ambience of the room, I will definitely stay here again. The location is great for the sunrise and sunsets, and I was able to take numerous photos from my balcony. I highly recommend this place and look forward to booking another quiet weekend here.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Was on a business trip and spent two nights at the Casa Sedona. It was very comfortable and in a great location. The views were wonderful! A new owner has just taken over and has great plans for making it even better. The new chef made an amazing breakfast.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 18, 2013

While searching for the perfect spot for my wedding, I had the opportunity to stay overnight in Sedona at three different locations. One was an large upscale Resort, the other a small bed and breakfast, and finally, Casa Sedona. Of the three, Casa Sedona was the place for me. Casa Sedona Inn is like a home away from home. The rooms are all unique, beautifully decorated and exceptionally clean. Helen, Adelpho and the rest of the staff are friendly, courteous and truly understand the meaning of customer service.

My small wedding of ten people quickly rose to over 30. Helen was amazing in her abilities to not only run an amazing Inn, but she is truly gifted as a coordinator. Her "connections" around Sedona are priceless and her ability to roll with unforeseen changes is amazing. When my restaurant of choice for our wedding dinner party was booked for the night, Helen found an extraordinary professional chef (Alan) who met with my Fiancé and I to plan a divine 4 course meal all at a price that fit our budget. The meal was beyond our expectations and the ambiance on the patio, along with great table side service made for a beautiful and special evening.
When Helen found out that the photographer I had chosen was unable to do my wedding, she once again came to the rescue and found me another. I must add that this was FIVE days before my wedding which was on Labor day weekend! Helen worked her magic and booked the photographer! The photos are wonderful!!!

Helen helped me design our wedding ceremony and had such great ideas. She took the stress out of everything and kept telling me, " Don't worry, relax, this is what we do!" And she was right, Casa Sedona, definitely does it, and does it right!

I have now stayed at this Inn twice and it will be my destination choice again when visiting Sedona. I love that Helen and her staff know their guests by name and that they are attentive in regard to their special needs. All the staff smile and act as if we are "guests" in their home and not customers.

Breakfasts at the Inn are wonderfully prepared by Adelpho who can always be counted on to have fresh coffee and a smile before 6:00 am.

I cannot say enough about Helen, her team and Casa Sedona. They truly made my wedding and my guests' experience an unforgettable one. My wedding weekend at the Inn, shared with family and friends will always be one of my life's greatest memories.
Thank you Helen!

Room Tip: All the rooms have either a private balcony or patio. My tip: Share a little about yourself and see...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Stephanie G
Reviewed October 16, 2013

My sister got married at the Casa Sedona and we had a wonderful experience!

Helen, who manages the Inn, was excellent. She and her staff were on top of every detail which allowed all of us to relax and have a much better time. We had a bizarre flash flood warning in the middle of the weekend but Helen had several contingency plans and so the bride wasn't stressed out at all!

The chef was wonderful. I was expecting a Costco muffin and coffee like at the big hotels, but the food was definitely amazing, nothing "pre-made" or out of a box! Everything was flavorful and delicious. ALL of the family, over 20 people, raved about the food and they are very picky. We even have a few family members with food allergies and Helen accommodated them all.

Helen helped us arrange for a local baker to get a wedding cake that was very good. Normally they are pretty but inedible. This one was beautiful and moist. My mother liked it and that was saying something since she used to make wedding cakes (so we all are more finicky due to that).

Helen was so easy to work with. Any issues she was friendly, willing to do whatever we needed and was very efficient. You couldn't have asked for a more customer oriented manager and facility.

The staff was great. I haven't had that good of service anywhere in a long time. The water glasses were filled, the plates taken when done, the rooms cleaned each day and all without really noticing they were there. All were very, very friendly.

The grounds were very beautiful. You have scenic views from the backyard that are wonderful. You can hike the red rock peaks and be back in only a couple of hours. The rooms were all comfortable and no issues with towels, water pressure or anything strange. And since we rented the entire Casa I can safely say there were no issues in any of the rooms.

The Casa is located within a couple of miles to any of the Sedona attractions and restaurants. So travel from the Casa to anywhere in Sedona is very easy.

If you are looking for a relaxing, wonderful B&B for a weekend getaway (or longer) I cannot suggest the Casa Sedona any more highly. We all enjoyed it so much we sent Thank You cards to the bride and groom for a wonderful time! Call Helen and start your Sedona trip today, you won't regret it!

Room Tip: Most rooms have a private balcony, some larger than others, some on the ground floor directly to the...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family