“Beautiful Sedona”

Ranked #3 of 48 Hotels in Sedona
Tucson, Arizona, United States
“Beautiful Sedona”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We have stayed at this B&B twice and have thoroughly enjoyed our visits. We found each room to be unique and decorated in keeping with the theme of the area. The staff were friendly and helpful, breakfasts unusual and very good. Outstanding views from the B&B and close to several choices for restaurants. We would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: The balcony rooms offer great views of the red mountains.
Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (224)
New Bedford, Massachusetts
Reviewed April 26, 2013

First let me say that this was my first time visiting Arizona and my first time ever staying at a Bed & Breakfast, which has never been an idea that I was truly comfortable with as I absolutely enjoy my privacy. I have read the many reviews on Casa Sedona and I am squarely in the camp of those who simply loved the place. My fiancee and I had the good fortune of choosing this inn for a brief four night stay in early April, 2013. It was perhaps the best vacation experience that we have ever had. The Casa Sedona is quiet, friendly, immaculately clean, and we were in awe of Helen Bisbee, the inn keeper who got to know us on the phone prior to our reservation, calmly tailored our stay to our personalities, and was incredibly attentive to our every need once there. Indeed, during our second day at the inn we discovered that of all things, our iron was not working correctly. We were almost embarrassed to mention such a trivial matter, but after bringing it to Helen's attention there was a knock on our door less than ten minutes later with Helen presenting a new iron and even bringing the housekeeper with her just in case we needed anything else. To those who have complained of the views, while it is a mildly different landscape than what is seen in uptown Sedona, I found it stunning nonetheless and exactly as pictured on the inn's website. The young lady who complained of the view really should have spent her vacation in uptown Sedona, where many of the hotels there that are easily more expensive absolutely do have stunning red rock views, if you look just past the public parking areas and ignore the hundreds of tourists milling around below you. I am so grateful that we chose West Sedona and this particular inn and I have not stopped thinking about it since I returned to Massachusetts. We will absolutely be back some day. To add one more comment, the complimentary breakfast that I enjoyed for four days straight was not of a strange consistency as some would say and was not run of the mill. It was healthy, delicious, bordering on gourmet, and may I say it was almost exciting to wonder what the next day's breakfast would bring. There was no issue during our stay with sharing the main dining room table. I would have never expected this, but we actually enjoyed sharing that table with other guests, who would in turn share their adventures of the previous day. It was especially fun hanging around with all of those "older" people, such as the several honeymooners who were probably, oh my God, in their thirties! Enough said. Thank you so much Casa Sedona, and particularly Helen, for making our special trip even more special.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Robert L
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Inn keepers (Helen & Steve) are very friendly & informative. Gave us great reccomendations for restaurants and other hotel near Phoenix airport. The breakfasts were the best we've ever had! We were there 14 years ago and it is even better now!

• Stayed April 2013
Alexandria, Virginia
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Casa Sedona is a wonderful B&B in the middle of one of the most beautiful places in the country. The rooms are spacious and very comfortable, the breakfasts are amazing and plentiful, and the price very reasonable for all the amenities provided. I would highly recommend this for people looking for a Sedona get away, but who don't want the fancy schmancy full spa experience. Helen didn't miss on a food or activity recommendation, and even matched us up with a great local guide for some wonderful hiking. Two thumbs up!

Room Tip: Website has lots of pictures, which are true to reality (size and amenities). Suggest looking there...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Stayed two nights during spring break-a wonderful break for us both. The breakfast was delightful and our garden pueblo room could not have been nicer. Helen was delightful and helpful in every way. And Steve was our guide for a wonderful adventure taking us to places few tourists go ....he also was a spiritual guide leading us to see the magic of sedona. We consider ourselves lucky to have found this great b & b and our wonderful guide!

• Stayed March 2013
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Sedona is a magical place I go to unwind and recharge. And now that I've discovered the Casa Sedona I have the perfect place to stay. I really needed to 'get away' from it all and this was the perfect respite for me. I enjoyed my room, with its interesting decor, beautiful view, and a balcony where I was able to read in peace and quiet. When I wanted to get out to experience some of the local hiking trails Helen, the proprietor, knew every trial & point of interest, so I saw some spectacular places and got some much needed exercise. The breakfasts were fabulous with fresh fruit & yogurt to start, and a hearty hot gourmet meal to follow. My only complaint is I could not stay longer.

Room Tip: Top floor has the best views, some have a balcony but the ground floor rooms off the backyard would...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Bill W
Charleston, South Carolina
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Excellent service and the food was a great surprise. The breakfast at Casa Sedona was amazing and probably the best food I had the entire time in Sedona. Helen was very helpful and had great suggestions for hikes and dinner (at Elote). The room was very cozy and had an amazing bathroom and fireplace. The only thing I can possibly find fault with was the view from the room. Our room looked over the courtyard fountain which was nice to listen to at night, but we weren't really able to see the red rocks without going out onto the balcony. Which was fine, and actually really nice to sit on at night. I think I was just expecting spectacular views from bed. Can't have everything though and I would keep the breakfast over a better view any day. All the staff were really nice and helpful.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family