Our week at the Canyon Villa Inn was a wonderful experience. Les, Peg and the entire staff were friendly, helpful and their attention to detail was beyond our expectation. This is the place to stay when in Sedona. The view of Bell Rock from our room was breathtaking. The breakfasts, afternoon appetizers, and evening cookies were delicious! We are truly fortunate to have stayed in such a beautiful Inn and be welcomed so warmly. Mary Beth and Ray Brunelle, Pelham, NH
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Known around the world as "The Inn With the Million Dollar Views," Canyon Villa Inn offers spectacular views of the famous Red Rocks of Sedona, AZ, from 10 of its 11 luxury guestrooms as well as from common areas and the glass tiled swimming pool. True 3 course gourmet breakfast and afternoon appetizer hour included for all guests. Come for our views and stay for our hospitality. NO Resort Fees. Member of Select Registry, Distinguished Inns of North America. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Canyon Villa Bed and Breakfast Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canyon Villa Bed And Breakfast Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Canyon Villa b&b Inn Of Sedona