TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
2,361 results
All reviews bell rock les peg cinnamon rolls strawberry cactus ocotillo room evening appetizers spanish bayonet desert daisy other guests claret cup appetizer hour red rocks select registry ice water cucina rustica b bs common areas
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was our first trip to Sedona. We love staying in B&Bs when we travel, so I found Canyon Villa and it was way more than we expected. The facility was built specifically as a B&B so every room has a perfect view of Bell Rock (look it up) right behind the B&B. I would suggest getting a second floor room for a more unobstructed view.

Our hosts - Les and Peg - were incredibly gracious and helpful. The facility was incredibly clean and nice and the breakfasts were perfect every day. We were on an 18 day tour of Arizona and this was our first stop. Of all the places we visited on this trip, Sedona is the only place we would really want to come back to and Canyon Villa would surely be the place we would stay. Not only is the B&B beautiful but it is located in the Village of Oak Creek which is a southern suburb of Sedona. All the restaurants we wanted to go to were close by and it was far enough away from all the heavy tourist areas to keep it quiet and relexing.

I highly recommend this B&B. Will be back again, I am sure.

Room tip: Incredible views, accommodations.
Date of stay: October 2019
Les B, Owner at Canyon Villa Bed and Breakfast Inn of Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

We are delighted that your stay at Canyon Villa Inn exceeded you expectations! Thank you for the wonderful compliments! We are looking forward to a return visit!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We visited in mid October. Stayed 4 nights. Yes the views are all they are made up to be. Views from a room on second floor are better than 1st floor if you can swing it but they are fantastic from any vantage point. Walking the gardens in the morning before breakfast was very relaxing and breathtaking as the rising sun plays out on the red rock cliffs.

It's a quiet place. Adults only. Breakfast was very well done. The staff is super friendly and very accommodating. We left very early two of our days for tours before breakfast time and the cook made up a nice togo for us. Just let them know the day before.

If you're just hiking local it is an easy walk to access to the trails around Bell/Courthouse and beyond. You don't need to drive or pay parking at a trail head.

Tip: The jewelry sold in the lobby is very nice and at a reasonable price way below any of the shops or other touristy areas.

If you see split availability don't worry about it, the hosts will take care of it. By the time we got around to booking this trip there were not 4 nights available in the same room. The staff said no problem and while we were away one day hiking at Grand Canyon our things magically moved into a new room. It was a late return trip and our new keys were waiting for us when we returned. No need to pack everything up, just toiletries.

Room tip: 2nd floor has best views but all are fantastic.
Date of stay: October 2019

Thank you for your wonderful comments about the hospitality at Canyon Villa Inn! Our guests' experience is very important to us! Hopefully you can come back for a return visit!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

First class. The owners and staff were friendly, helpful and attentive to every need. The highlight of every day was a family style gourmet breakfast. We enjoyed meeting the other people staying there and sharing tips and stories about the local activities.

I am adding a photo taken from our balcony. Truly amazing stay.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay at Canyon Villa Inn! If you can, please come back for a future visit!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had previously stayed at the Canyon Villa 3 years ago with my mom while on vacation to the area for the first time. I loved it so much that when my fiance and I decided we would visit Sedona on our honeymoon I knew right away I wanted to go back! We stayed for 3 nights in the Strawberry Cactus room on the second floor. It has AMAZING VIEWS of Bell Rock and Courthouse Butte. You simply cannot beat the location or the views. The village of Oak Creek is quieter than Sedona but a quick car ride to everything and has the best restaurant (Cucina Rustica) just down the road. Fran in the office was so helpful and welcoming. We met Les (an owner) as well. Breakfasts were delicious as were the afternoon snacks! One night we were lucky enough to join a few other guests near the fireplace in the backyard and enjoy the starry night.

Room tip: Pick a room with a view!!! That is why everyone goes to Sedona!
Date of stay: October 2019

Thank you for your kind comments! You were lovely guests. We hope you can join us again for another visit!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Room had a spectacular view with lots of windows- very rustic home like feel to it!

It's a few miles away from the crowd and it's serene - we could hear the birds chirp in the morning and we were glued to our balcony for as long as we could.

The staff is welcoming and the vibe just takes you in the vacation mode. I requested them to place a kettle in my room and they were very accommodating and happy to do it.

For breakfast, I have gluten free restrictions and the breakfast just blew my mind. They not only had gluten free bread but even a dessert like I have never had before(I have lived in California Toronto seen NYC!!! ) These people are just too good at baking.

Later, the Les(the owner) helped us with what's around and suggested us all the non touristy things to do, restaurants to try and since we came with no plan at all it turned out to be great trip - thanks to her recommendation.

Date of stay: October 2019

Thank you for your great comments about the hospitality at Canyon Villa Inn. Every guests is special to us! Please come back to see us!