My husband and I spent a fabulous four nights with Les and Peg in early October and loved every minute of our time in Sedona. We savored the fantastic views of the red rocks (we stayed in two different rooms on the upper floor) in our well appointed rooms. The gourmet breakfasts were delightful and they were most accommodating to my meatless diet. We also enjoyed the appetizers and homemade cookies. Peg and Les were helpful in suggesting great hikes and restaurants. This was our first trip to Sedona, but we will definitely return to Canyon Villa in the near future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Known around the world as "The Inn With the Million Dollar Views," Canyon Villa Inn offers spectacular views of the famous Red Rocks of Sedona, AZ, from 10 of its 11 luxury guestrooms as well as from common areas and the glass tiled swimming pool. True 3 course gourmet breakfast and afternoon appetizer hour included for all guests. Come for our views and stay for our hospitality. NO Resort Fees. Member of Select Registry, Distinguished Inns of North America. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Canyon Villa Bed and Breakfast Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canyon Villa Bed And Breakfast Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Canyon Villa b&b Inn Of Sedona