We loved staying at Canyon Villa. It was the first time we had stayed in a B&B b/c we had always thought we wouldn't have privacy. That was not the case here, Les and Peg were helpful and yet made us feel like we were on our own. The location was great for us, just outside hectic downtown Sedona and tucked into a quiet neighborhood. You can walk to great hiking, a mountain bike shop is just a few blocks away and a gas station with the misc. stuff you need just a block away.
Most days we were up and about hiking and biking but a few days we returned to the B&B around 1:00 p.m. and had the pool all to ourselves with the red rocks surrounding us, it was like being in an ideal vacation home.
Breakfast was very filling, healthy without being too healthy and the conversation was fun. Appetizers were not so easy on the waist line but welcomed after an active day.
We hope to return, it was one of our favorite vacations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Known around the world as "The Inn With the Million Dollar Views," Canyon Villa Inn offers spectacular views of the famous Red Rocks of Sedona, AZ, from 10 of its 11 luxury guestrooms as well as from common areas and the glass tiled swimming pool. True 3 course gourmet breakfast and afternoon appetizer hour included for all guests. Come for our views and stay for our hospitality. NO Resort Fees. Member of Select Registry, Distinguished Inns of North America. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Canyon Villa Bed and Breakfast Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canyon Villa b&b Inn Of Sedona
- Canyon Villa Bed And Breakfast Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona