We were in town for a night visiting a friend for dinner. We picked this B&B based on its rating on T.A. And it's location. One of the co-owners, Les, took time to give us a thorough review of the operation, our room, the amenities and their breakfast offerings and service. The room was a delight with a dramatic view of Bell Rock, a door to the patio, and a spacious two sink bathroom. We sat in the common area and read before evening appetizers were made available. The owners offered 10% discount coupons to local restaurants including the one we had booked our reservations at before arriving in Sedona. The breakfast was a full one including poached pear with cream, cinnamon roll ( house specialty), and a huevos rancheros. Yum! We left happy and satisfied that our choice of this B&B was a terrific one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Known around the world as "The Inn With the Million Dollar Views," Canyon Villa Inn offers spectacular views of the famous Red Rocks of Sedona, AZ, from 10 of its 11 luxury guestrooms as well as from common areas and the glass tiled swimming pool. True 3 course gourmet breakfast and afternoon appetizer hour included for all guests. Come for our views and stay for our hospitality. NO Resort Fees. Member of Select Registry, Distinguished Inns of North America. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Canyon Villa Bed and Breakfast Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canyon Villa b&b Inn Of Sedona
- Canyon Villa Bed And Breakfast Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona