We just returned from a week at Canyon Villa Inn. From waking up to an unobstructed view of the red rocks to an incredible and different breakfast each morning, our stay could not be surpassed. In addition Les and Peg were patient and informative with all our questions about hiking trails and nearby restaurants. We enjoyed the appetizers that appeared at five o'clock. The location was also a big plus, quiet yet accessible to all points of interest in Sedona. Don't explore alternatives, just make your reservation at Canyon Villa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Known around the world as "The Inn With the Million Dollar Views," Canyon Villa Inn offers spectacular views of the famous Red Rocks of Sedona, AZ, from 10 of its 11 luxury guestrooms as well as from common areas and the glass tiled swimming pool. True 3 course gourmet breakfast and afternoon appetizer hour included for all guests. Come for our views and stay for our hospitality. NO Resort Fees. Member of Select Registry, Distinguished Inns of North America. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Canyon Villa Bed and Breakfast Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canyon Villa Bed And Breakfast Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Canyon Villa b&b Inn Of Sedona