The view, accommodations, food and facilities was spectacularly fabulous. The Owners, Staff, Cook and Housekeepers were exceptional gracious and friendly, they exuberate with the Aloha spirit even though they are in Sedona. From the very first day that our reservations were made, it was a personalized experience. The Owner personally responded, gave us detailed directions and recommendations for our Sedona experience. Our room was cozy, clean and the view outstanding. The breakfast was unbelievably delicious, there is no other place that you could taste such remarkable culinary, The cinnamon rolls was simply the icing on the cake. I highly recommend the Canyon Villa Bed & Breakfast Inn of Sedona. Staying there will compliment your experience to such a beautifully scenic place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Known around the world as "The Inn With the Million Dollar Views," Canyon Villa Inn offers spectacular views of the famous Red Rocks of Sedona, AZ, from 10 of its 11 luxury guestrooms as well as from common areas and the glass tiled swimming pool. True 3 course gourmet breakfast and afternoon appetizer hour included for all guests. Come for our views and stay for our hospitality. NO Resort Fees. Member of Select Registry, Distinguished Inns of North America. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Canyon Villa Bed and Breakfast Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canyon Villa b&b Inn Of Sedona
- Canyon Villa Bed And Breakfast Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona