After driving through fantastic scenery we were made welcome from the start. there was a tour of the inn and detailed explantions about the room and communal areas. The service here is like a 7 star hotel. There is always chilled water and snacks available, comfy areas to sit after a strenuous walk and relaxing loungers by the pool. Breakfast is like a dinner party shared with other guests and 'waitress' service. The breakfast is so good ther is no need to eat lunch.
Restaurant reservations were made for us locally to save driving around at night.
There is a fantastic walk around Courthouse Butte from the inn, takes about 3 hours. I loved waking up to the view of Bell rock. I cannot find anything negative about our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Known around the world as "The Inn With the Million Dollar Views," Canyon Villa Inn offers spectacular views of the famous Red Rocks of Sedona, AZ, from 10 of its 11 luxury guestrooms as well as from common areas and the glass tiled swimming pool. True 3 course gourmet breakfast and afternoon appetizer hour included for all guests. Come for our views and stay for our hospitality. NO Resort Fees. Member of Select Registry, Distinguished Inns of North America. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cancelon, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Canyon Villa Bed and Breakfast Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canyon Villa Bed And Breakfast Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Canyon Villa b&b Inn Of Sedona