My wife and I had planned to stay 3 nights at Canyon Villa but because of the Government shutdown, we were able to call and extend 2 more nights here for a total of 5 nights. That was the best decision we could have made!
It was an absolutely fantastic experience. Breakfast every day was wonderful. Les helped us plan daily trips to the local area as well as the Grand Canyon. I would recommend this location to anyone coming to visit the Sedona, AZ area. It is well worth it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Known around the world as "The Inn With the Million Dollar Views," Canyon Villa Inn offers spectacular views of the famous Red Rocks of Sedona, AZ, from 10 of its 11 luxury guestrooms as well as from common areas and the glass tiled swimming pool. True 3 course gourmet breakfast and afternoon appetizer hour included for all guests. Come for our views and stay for our hospitality. NO Resort Fees. Member of Select Registry, Distinguished Inns of North America. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Canyon Villa Bed and Breakfast Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canyon Villa Bed And Breakfast Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Canyon Villa b&b Inn Of Sedona