From the moment you book a stay you will find that the hosts and staff are committed to ensuring your stay will be wonderful. They truly have thought of everything, and pay attention to details, to create a seamless and relaxing environment. I stayed at the in for seven nights in August 2013, and wished I could have stayed longer!
Peg, Les, and Fran all were in touch before my stay, to share information about the trip, and also to help me try to locate a massage therapist before arrival. They were fantastic, and so helpful! And, they were friendly, helpful, and very nice during the stay (as were all of the staff) and made great suggestions about things to see and do while in the area (e.g., petroglyphs at V-Bar-V ranch). They truly take the time to get to know what you want to do, and base their suggestions on your interests. Wow!
Browse through their website--you'll see the many amenities offered, and helpful suggestions a click away (e.g., maps and directions to area attractions, suggestions on what to do and see while in the area, views of the Inn and each room--including videos of each room, wonderful library of books and DVDs to borrow while you're a guest). What you see truly is what you get.
Food is wonderful. Breakfast is a three-course meal (usually fruit or yogurt parfait, cinnamon rolls, and entree) plus juice and coffee or tea. The menu is posted the night before, so if you wish for something else, they are happy to accommodate. Tea and water are available throughout the day. Hors d'oeuvres from 5-6 each evening. Dessert available in the later evening. All delicious. Mini-fridges are available in the dining room for guests to store drinks, etc.
Room (Strawberry Cactus) was lovely. Bright and cheery, on the second floor, with glass doors opening toward Bell Rock, and another window facing due East. Easy to catch beautiful sunrises from the balcony. Overlooks the pool. The room was very clean and quiet (rarely heard neighbors). Robes for within the room, and also robes for the pool, are ready and waiting, as are additional blankets and a memory foam pillow, and towels for pool use. Shampoo, conditioner, shower cap, soaps, and powder are all replenished as much as needed. Separate cloths are available for make-up removal and to clean shoes from red rock dust. A pitcher of cold water is delivered to your room, daily. Truly, they have thought of everything!
The pool and yard facing the rocks are just gorgeous. Plenty of chairs and tables around the pool. Nice atmosphere to relax and enjoy solitude, or to get to know other guests. The pool is very comfortable, clean, and solar-heated. Umbrellas are available poolside. Many flowers and feeders around the pool are invitations for butterflies and a variety of birds (hummingbirds, quail, yellow finches, sparrows, etc.).
The Inn is situated in Oak Creek Village, just on the edge of some of the most gorgeous rock formations (e.g., Bell Rock, Courthouse Rock), and within walking distance of a convenience store and many restaurants. A short and gorgeous drive to Sedona (less than 10 minutes).
So happy to have found the Inn, and cannot wait to visit again! A perfect place for rest, relaxation, and rejuvenation. Highest recommendation. A+
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Known around the world as "The Inn With the Million Dollar Views," Canyon Villa Inn offers spectacular views of the famous Red Rocks of Sedona, AZ, from 10 of its 11 luxury guestrooms as well as from common areas and the glass tiled swimming pool. True 3 course gourmet breakfast and afternoon appetizer hour included for all guests. Come for our views and stay for our hospitality. NO Resort Fees. Member of Select Registry, Distinguished Inns of North America. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Canyon Villa Bed and Breakfast Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canyon Villa b&b Inn Of Sedona
- Canyon Villa Bed And Breakfast Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona