Three days in Sedona, and at the Canyon Villa, are not enough. Fabulous views, very comfortable, and they have thought of everything in terms of amenities - from the bath goodies, to the welcome note, computer use, local menus, even a candy jar. Breakfast and hors d'oeuvres were delicious. Also enjoyed our tour with Mike of Southwest Outside. We would recommend Canyon Villa to anyone visiting Sedona.
Janine in Ontario
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Known around the world as "The Inn With the Million Dollar Views," Canyon Villa Inn offers spectacular views of the famous Red Rocks of Sedona, AZ, from 10 of its 11 luxury guestrooms as well as from common areas and the glass tiled swimming pool. True 3 course gourmet breakfast and afternoon appetizer hour included for all guests. Come for our views and stay for our hospitality. NO Resort Fees. Member of Select Registry, Distinguished Inns of North America. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your Canyon Villa Bed and Breakfast Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canyon Villa b&b Inn Of Sedona
- Canyon Villa Bed And Breakfast Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona