“Great Experience”

Canyon Villa Bed and Breakfast Inn of Sedona
Ranked #5 of 29 Sedona B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 18, 2012

This B&B is about 5-10 minutes from "Downtown" Sedona but very conveniently located. All the main points of interest are within 15 minutes driving. Very clean with a great friendly staff. They have an amazing breakfast everyday from 8-9am. Rooms where quiet. We had the limited view room which cost a little less than the other rooms.
Couldn't ask for much more.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

We celebrated our 30th Anniversary visiting the Grand Canyon and Sedona. Canyon Villa was the perfect B&B. Our room had magnificent views of Bell Rock and overlooked the rose garden on the property. We were in walking distance to the entrance of the trails to Bell Rock and had a grand time hiking. The staff couldn't have been more helpful, and the other guests we met were delightful. My husband and I enjoyed a gourmet vegetarian breakfast every morning.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

My husband and I returned from a five night stay at Canyon Villa last week. The Innkeepers and staff (Les and Peg and Fran) could not have been more welcoming or helpful. Our room was on the ground floor and opened onto a very private and beautifully landscaped patio. The view of Bell and Courthouse Rocks from Canyon Villa is just gorgeous. We hiked there several times. Breakfasts were terrific and they were very accommodating to dietary restrictions. Peg left us some outrageously delicious gluten free cookies as a present. We met some really nice people and got all kinds of great advice on how to spend our time in Sedona. We would go back in a minute!

Room Tip: We loved our first floor room with patio.
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Canyon Villa was one of the most beautiful Bed & Breakfast we have stayed at. From the views to the room and everything in between, all of it was top notch. We were in Sedona for several days but unfortunately since it was a spur of the moment trip we were only able to book one night but very happy to have had the experience to stay. The other bed and breakfast were nice but didn't come close in regard to the "entire package".
Peg, Les and the staff were very personable and you can tell they totally enjoy what they do.
If we ever get the opportunity to visit the area again we will book in advance so we can enjoy Canyon Villa the entire time of our stay.
If you want a warm, relaxing stay with beautiful views, close to shopping and places to explore in an upscale bed and breakfast pick this one, you won't be at all disappointed.
Jim & Anne of Naples, FL

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Canyon Villa is a wonderful, relaxing place when visting Sedona. A super location - quiet with magnificent views of Bell Rock. The staff goes out of their way to make your experience exceptional. Food is fabulous! Really enjoyed meeting the other guests and sharing experiences - got some great tips from them on where to go and what to do. Can't wait to return to Sedona and stay there again!

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing bell rock.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 14, 2012

If you're looking for an upscale B&B with fantastic views of the red rocks, this is the place for you. The service is excellent, red rock views are the best, and the breakfasts are gourmet. Best of all, its south of the busy shopping area, so it's more relaxed yet still very close to everything. Look no farther, stay at Canyon Villa and enjoy.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 14, 2012

We have stayed in several B&Bs over the years and found this one to be extraordinary. It is a beautiful sanctuary with a very lovely garden, pool, and view in a very special part of our country. Les, Peg, and staff are warm, welcoming and helpful. My husband and I had planned this trip together, but at the last minute he had to cancel due to his father's illness. I reluctantly decided to go on my own, as we'd planned to meet family after a few days. I never imagined I could feel so comfortable being so completely on my own, but I was. Fellow guests were as lovely as the staff. I can recommend Canyon Villa unequivocally.
I will return as soon as possible. My husband will enjoy the Canyon Villa as much as I did!

Room Tip: I believe my room had the lowest rate, but I feel like I had the best room in the house!! It was Pr...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo