Canyon Villa is the best kept secret in Sedona! It's even more beautiful than the website shows, and everyone there takes just absolute delight in making you happy. The breakfasts are divine! Swimming in the pool at Sunrise is a magical experience, as well as sitting next to the fire at night. Staying is Oak Creek Village is MUCH more relaxing than in uptown Sedona, or West Sedona. The pace there is laid back and the views are spectacular.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Known around the world as "The Inn With the Million Dollar Views," Canyon Villa Inn offers spectacular views of the famous Red Rocks of Sedona, AZ, from 10 of its 11 luxury guestrooms as well as from common areas and the glass tiled swimming pool. True 3 course gourmet breakfast and afternoon appetizer hour included for all guests. Come for our views and stay for our hospitality. NO Resort Fees. Member of Select Registry, Distinguished Inns of North America. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Canyon Villa Bed and Breakfast Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canyon Villa b&b Inn Of Sedona
- Canyon Villa Bed And Breakfast Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona