My seven-day stay at Canyon Villa was a wonderful experience. Traveling alone, I felt safe and at-home with both the staff and guests during my stay. Those with disabilities will also find accommodations here, I did. The weather was cold and rainy but the library offered Internet service and plenty of reading material to pass the time.
It was a first-class B&B. Canyon Villa of Sedona offers good service, a warm atmosphere, clean rooms, excellent views, gourmet breakfasts and more made my stay memorable. The innkeepers even assist with reservations and tour trips. A great choice for any traveler.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Known around the world as "The Inn With the Million Dollar Views," Canyon Villa Inn offers spectacular views of the famous Red Rocks of Sedona, AZ, from 10 of its 11 luxury guestrooms as well as from common areas and the glass tiled swimming pool. True 3 course gourmet breakfast and afternoon appetizer hour included for all guests. Come for our views and stay for our hospitality. NO Resort Fees. Member of Select Registry, Distinguished Inns of North America. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Canyon Villa Bed and Breakfast Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canyon Villa b&b Inn Of Sedona
- Canyon Villa Bed And Breakfast Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona