“I was back and will be back again!”

Canyon Villa Bed and Breakfast Inn of Sedona
Ranked #5 of 29 Sedona B&B and Inns
Toronto, Canada
“I was back and will be back again!”
Reviewed October 14, 2011

It is a great and wonderful location! It was my third time at Canyon Villa in less than 6 months! I have a special relationship with Sedona and I am very pleased I was able to stay in the same beautiful B&B! The location served me in all respects, including the views of the Rocks from my window every morning at the wake and driving 179 north towards Sedona every day which became my favourite route. And I simply love the hosts - amazing couple and hospitable hosts. Impeccably clean rooms, flawless service. Thank you again, Les and Peg! You know I'll be back! M

Room Tip: Upper level for sure for better views.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (473)
MICHIGAN
Reviewed October 10, 2011

It was a hot day when we checked in, and their pool was the perfect relief. What a wonderful view of the red rocks while you swim! Unusual breakfast with great cinnamon rolls. The Mariposa room was fantastic with both a bathtub and a shower for both of us. The robe was terry cloth on the inside only and silky on the outside. I bought one for sure along with other items from their cute gift shop. Afternoon snacks were unique--warm brie and spicy nuts. The location is quiet away from the city.

Room Tip: Mariposa has a king bed and both a shower and separate tub in the big bathroom.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
Kent
Reviewed October 4, 2011

A wonderful place from which to explore Sedona and the surrounding area. Delicious breakfasts eaten with other guests in the spacious dining room area. Pre-dinner nibbles a nice bonus. Pool and gardens overlook the Red Rocks - wonderfully relaxing! We stayed 2 nights but would have been very happy to stay longer.

1 Thank KentJin
Ellicott City, Maryland
Reviewed October 3, 2011

From the minute we walked into the Canyon Villa B & B we knew we were going to love it! The view of Bell Rock and other red rock formations lured us in and made for a relaxing (and even dreamy) vacation. The beautiful room, excellent breakfasts and treats, and outstanding staff added such a nice touch! We will definitely recommend the Canyon Villa to anyone traveling to Sedona!

Kathy and Wes
(Maryland)

New York City, New York
Reviewed October 3, 2011

My husband and I spent 7 nights at Canyon Villa,having chosen it due to it's excellent Trip Advisor reviews, and i am happy to say that it lived up to all of those reveiws! Breakfasts were incredible,rooms were very comfortable, clean and had SPECTACLUR views !!

Portsmouth New Hampshire
Reviewed October 2, 2011

I love this B&B! Have been here with my husband twice and have returned with my mother twice to share the experience. I believe this to be the perfect location for Sedona. It is not on the main drag, and has the most beautiful surrounding landscape. Les and Peg are the perfect hosts and fully understand how to make a trip memorable without being intrusive. We have always stayed in the "Agave" room, and since we are not interested in sitting in the room to watch the view, we are not opposed to the lack of one. We'd rather be out in the pool area, in the "great room" or are off enjoying the many activities available in the area. You will not be disappointed by making the choice to stay here. Yes, it's a great honeymoon place, couples retreat and perfectly suitable for taking your mom to enjoy something she's never experienced before.

Room Tip: Agave room is a lower price option, you do not have a view, but you have a quiet, secluded, separate...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed October 2, 2011

My husband and I spent four nights at Canyon Villa. The inn is elegant and cozy. Our room looked directly out to the red rocks - a spectacular view. The food was wonderful - a three course breakfast every morning, appetizers every evening, and cookies or brownies every evening. Some of the breakfast menus included pumpkin stuffed french toast with sausage and peaches and cream bread pudding with applewood smoked bacon. The staff was helpful and friendly. The bed was very comfortable. The inn is located just outside of uptown Sedona, nicely removed from the crowds and within walking distance of Bell Rock. We also enjoyed afternoons in the pool and evenings by the outdoor fireplace. I will recommend to all my friends.