We were on our 35th anniversary trip, and we could not have chosen a nicer place to stay. We were treated so special, it was wonderful. They were so kind and helpful, and the food was absolutely delicious. The views from the dining room were gorgeous, and also from our room. We would definitely go back to the Canyon Villa, and we will recommend it to all of our friends who plan to make a trip to Sedona.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Known around the world as "The Inn With the Million Dollar Views," Canyon Villa Inn offers spectacular views of the famous Red Rocks of Sedona, AZ, from 10 of its 11 luxury guestrooms as well as from common areas and the glass tiled swimming pool. True 3 course gourmet breakfast and afternoon appetizer hour included for all guests. Come for our views and stay for our hospitality. NO Resort Fees. Member of Select Registry, Distinguished Inns of North America. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Canyon Villa Bed and Breakfast Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canyon Villa b&b Inn Of Sedona
- Canyon Villa Bed And Breakfast Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona