“FAIRY TALE LIKE SETTING”
Review of Briar Patch Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sedona
Briar Patch Inn
Ranked #6 of 29 Sedona B&B and Inns
Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
“FAIRY TALE LIKE SETTING”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I wanted to share how much I loved my stay at the Briar Patch Inn. The site is very charming and \"fairy tale\" like in appearance. I loved the cabin feel and all of nature surrounding me in every direction on the property. Having the sheep grazing in the center area was very charming as well. I felt such tranquility during my stay. Also, I appreciated the cleanliness of the cabin and the decor was very appropriate for the setting. I have been sharing this facility with everyone I talk to and will definitely return for another visit in the future. Kudos to the organization for promoting peace, calm, and love of nature. The staff was extremely helpful and pleasant. To sum it all up, my stay brought happiness to my heart. Mission accomplished!! Thank you to Briar Patch Inn from my happy heart!

Room Tip: Don't think there is a bad room/cabin on the whole property. There are many cabins to choose fro...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
briarpatch3190, Manager at Briar Patch Inn, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
We are delighted that you so thoroughly enjoyed your time with us. We look forward to being a part of another peaceful sojourn.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (138)
Dumont
Reviewed April 22, 2013

We stayed 3 nights in the Briar Patch and already are planning to return next year. Our cabin had no TV, a wood stove, amazing calm and peace. A very comfy queen bed and soft pillows made sleeping even better! We totally enjoyed the property finding a set of chairs overlooking the creek to enjoy their afternoon tea and cakes. We also loved the breakfast in the charming main office.
The staff went out of their way to help us and keep us happy and relaxed.
They had great maps to help us enjoy Sedona and the surrounding areas.
It was fun to watch Wooly and Booly (the two sheep) graze.
Wish we had more time to hang out in the hammocks and sit by the fire...
next. year.
This is a true gem.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
phoenix
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Our wedding getaway at briar patch inn started off beautifully. Great service. A cozy large cabin to accommodate our guests. Amazing scenery for pictures. Being frequent visitors from Phoenix to oak creek canyon we were excited to have found such a great place to use for our getaways. However the next morning things took a turn for the worst. A male "inn keeper" made my party of 6 and two small children feel like intruders when getting our complimentary breakfast. And at checkout actually accused me of being dishonest about the number of people in our party. Then when I mentioned we found long hairs in one of the beds said he found that hard to believe. I have never been treated so poorly at any hotel restaurant store etc...so disappointed...:( I have also never written a negative review. I am sad that my joyous occasion had such a bummer ending. I would recommend the place if this this "inn keeper" were not there to make people feel uncomfortable or accuse them of being dishonest.

Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank desertsrtar3
briarpatch3190, Manager at Briar Patch Inn, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
When dealing with any issues, our least favorite is that our guests have felt like they have been treated with insensitivity. We at the Briar Patch strive very hard to be outgoing, warm and accommodating to all of our guests. This particular issue was addressed and we have all taken this as an opportunity to grow and expand our awareness.

Of course we have informed our housekeepers to diligently inspect the linen when placing it into the cabin. Even though we feel our linen provider is of the best quality, there can be the “human factor” that are inevitable. We thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Again, we apologize for the unhappy ending to your stay, may we have the opportunity in the future to make sure your experience is all that you deserve here at Briar Patch Inn.
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We have been returning to Briar Patch, mostly yearly for over 20 years. The consistent service keeps us returning as well as the nicely appointed cabins and their close proximity to Oak Creek. The grounds are beautiful with many places to tuck away and relax with a book or just enjoy the beautiful setting. The breakfast is lovely and just the right amount of food with great options.

Room Tip: We like the smaller cabins-this time our cabin was by the road with very little road noise.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Queen Creek, Arizona
Reviewed April 1, 2013

The Briar Patch Inn was fabulous! The staff was super friendly, the grounds were beautiful and our cabin was perfect. I wish we could have stayed there for a week. One night just isn't enough. Such a peaceful place that gives you the warm fuzzies! I can't wait to go back. Sedona is definitely my happy place and the Briar Patch Inn made it that much more amazing for me. I have absolutely no complaints.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Page, Arizona
Reviewed February 26, 2013

This place is the perfect retreat. Awesome atmosphere, meals and views. Hope to be back soon. The staff is very helpful when needed and then out of sight when not. Must say the sound of the creek can not be beat from the deckhouse. Massage by the creek a perfect touch.

Room Tip: Every cabin is special!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank kimheat
Scottsdale, Arizona
Reviewed February 26, 2013

We just love this place. We seem to make it there a couple of times a year. Very cozy and private. Its cabins are nestled down next to the creek amongst lovely shade trees and lots of climbing ivy everywhere. Its rustic but very well done and very charming.The staff is warm and welcoming and they serve a really great breakfast.

• Stayed February 2013