Thank you for the hospitality Lori.
We had booked the Americana (?) Room but were upgraded upon arrival due to issues in room. The Native Spirits room was beautiful. Thank you Lori for the recomendations! We hiked Thunder Mtn, walked the tourist shops, and visited buddah beach and energy vortex near Cathedral rock. Everything was perfect thanks to your input! It wasgreat to come back to room and relax in hot tub and shower. The food was fabulous. I will return.
ps Lori...we forgot to tell you that Grand Canyon, Rambler wine was made at Page Springs...just what you suggested!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The beautiful hilltop setting of Alma de Sedona is the perfect place to enjoy Sedona's outstanding red rock vistas. The Lodge building houses a cozy atmosphere where you may join guests for games or sharing your Sedona adventure! The dining room has a grand fireplace and French doors leading out to the patio and pool. Relax in our garden area with meditation pond & waterfall, walk our Labyrinth, or spend time in the Medicine Wheel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Alma de Sedona Inn Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alma De Sedona Inn Bed And Breakfast
- Alma De Sedona Hotel Sedona