“Outstanding Experience”

Ranked #8 of 29 Sedona B&B and Inns
Quartzsite, Arizona
“Outstanding Experience”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

Cant' say enough about our experience here. Beautiful room, delicious food, and hospitality. Jim and Nan took excellent of us and couldn't have been more welcoming. The gardens are restful and seem to take you to a zen like state. Be sure and walk the meditation circle. Highly recommend Alma de Sedona Inn Bed and Breadfast.

Room Tip: Upstairs rooms have amazing views.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
Long Beach, California
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Set in the perfect spot in West Sedona, central to all of our favorite activities, we enjoyed the perfect hospitality of Alma De Sedona. Jim our host was the best and really made us feel at home. The room was appointed wonderfully in a large bedroom accommodation, balcony and yes a fire place. The breakfasts were absolutely delicious and creative each morning over our 5 night stay. Would not hesitate at all in returning to this beautiful and friendly inn.

Room Tip: Rooms on the upper floors would have the best views but in reality there are no bad rooms.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Chandler, Arizona
Reviewed November 18, 2013

My fiance and I had a wonderful Veterans Day Weekend stay! Lori is wonderful! The room was perfect, and I loved the grounds. The breakfasts were delicious, and they really cater to special dietary needs. I highly recommend Alma de Sedona! Wonderful place!!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed November 13, 2013

If you are looking for marble floors and fine china then this is not the place for you; however, if you are looking for a peaceful, comfortable inn with great service then I definitely recommend a stay at Alma de Sedona. This inn is located in a residential neighborhood on the western end of Sedona so you do not have the touristy feel you may get in Uptown, but you do get a beautiful view of the stars at night while still being close to all the attractions.

About a week before my arrival I received an e-mail inquiring about special needs or requests. I responded that I did not have any special requests and gave them a brief description of my plans for Sedona. Upon arrival I was met by Nan, who had a packet full of information ready for me and took the time to sit down and give me an overview of the town and some personal recommendations. It was obvious she had read my e-mail and knew my interests.

Breakfast was served between 8:30 - 9:30 in the morning and it was nice to have a window rather than a set time. The meals were very good as was the service. I gave the staff advance notice if I was going to be out early prior to breakfast and was provided a cold breakfast that I could take with me in the morning. Nice touch...

I stayed in Settlers Pine, which was a large room with a very comfortable bed. The shower nozzle was a bit tricky, but that's about the only negative thing I can say about my stay, and that's being picky. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here and would book again upon a return trip.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Longwood, Florida
Reviewed November 3, 2013

We recently stayed 3 nights. Found this location through research on Trip Advisor. What a great Inn! Where do we start? Lori was fabulous. She took great time in meeting our dietary needs. The breakfasts were phenomenal! We had a beautiful room, Marie's. The view off our balcony, just incredible. Star gazed at night and got the pleasure of seeing a falling star! The room was immaculate. The bathroom 5 star. First place I actually felt comfortable using the jetted tub. Lori also sat with us and went through a map of locations for us visit. So much to do in and around Sedona. So she helped us nail down some things for the time we had. The inn is located in a beautiful and quiet neighborhood with Thunder Mountain just in the background. Walk up the street and there you are at hiking trails. Away from the main area of shopping, which is quite busy, but just close enough to drive to. We had another couple join us last minute and all I could say was I found the Inn on Trip Advisor and it got great reviews. I was a little bit nervous since we ourselves had only seen it on the internet. They LOVED it! Not only is this a beautiful location, but the entire experience is - well no better way to say it - "Warm & Fuzzy!" Thank you Lori and we so enjoyed getting to know you. This is a return stay location.

Room Tip: Just ask. Lori will help you select the room to meet your needs.
1 Thank K S
Wasilla, United States
Reviewed November 2, 2013

We stayed in the Far Pavilions room and thoroughly enjoyed the B & B and the Sedona area. The innkeeper, Lori, was very helpful and friendly. The room was well furnished and comfortable with an awesome view! The breakfast was delicious. All in all, a great trip!

Titus, Alabama
Reviewed October 29, 2013

The Breakfast and the Service was a definate 5 star.
The room was nice and well designed for comfort, but it was showing some age.
The mattress was a bit lumpy. So I couldn't give a full 5 stars.
Again, the breakfast and service was wonderful.