Needed a little R&R for myself so I set out to Sedona to relax and cool off. I have not always enjoyed b&b's but this Inn is wonderful. Each room feels like a private casita - beautifully decorated, spacious and extremely quiet! The bed was comfy and as I had read, the room was immaculate! I just happened to be the only guest that evening but felt completely at ease. The pool is heated and was wonderful as were the gardens and labyrinth. I was given a list of recommended restaurants and tried their Thai recommendation (Thai Spices) which was wonderful! The next morning I was the only recipient of a wonderful breakfast that took into account the various food allergies I had emailed them about (amazing)! Fresh fruit, yogurt, juice, coffee, and a wonderful egg burrito. Highly recommend the Alma de Sedona!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The beautiful hilltop setting of Alma de Sedona is the perfect place to enjoy Sedona's outstanding red rock vistas. The Lodge building houses a cozy atmosphere where you may join guests for games or sharing your Sedona adventure! The dining room has a grand fireplace and French doors leading out to the patio and pool. Relax in our garden area with meditation pond & waterfall, walk our Labyrinth, or spend time in the Medicine Wheel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Alma de Sedona Inn Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alma De Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Alma De Sedona Inn Bed And Breakfast