We loved our 2 night stay here and would eagerly return. We arrived in Sedona after a long day of hiking and touring the Grand Canyon after the Inn’s office closed. Lori had left us directions and welcome information. We stayed in the Athena room which was lovely. We wanted a King bed on the lower end of their price spectrum. While the balcony views are slightly obstructed it really makes no difference. A plus factor for the Athena room is no stairs to haul luggage up since it is a ground level room. Beautiful bathroom and tub. Gas fireplace and a chaise lounge are in the Athena room, also. The room is very spacious. We enjoyed sitting by the pool and relaxing after a day of sightseeing. The Alma De Sedona is located perfectly. My husband could wake up early and take a “before breakfast” hike while I was getting dressed. There are nearby trails within walking distance. There is a computer in the main lobby for guests to use. You have your choice of breakfast time between 8:30 – 9:30 and both mornings the food was delicious: egg chorizo burritos one morning, pumpkin pancakes w/ham the other. Lori is a warm and engaging innkeeper. She made dinner reservations for us at the nearby Barking Frog for the evening we arrived. We appreciated that since we were unfamiliar with Sedona. The Inn in excellently located for you to use as a base while enjoying the scenery of Sedona. Check out their “About our Inn” link on their website to learn more. A wonderful stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The beautiful hilltop setting of Alma de Sedona is the perfect place to enjoy Sedona's outstanding red rock vistas. The Lodge building houses a cozy atmosphere where you may join guests for games or sharing your Sedona adventure! The dining room has a grand fireplace and French doors leading out to the patio and pool. Relax in our garden area with meditation pond & waterfall, walk our Labyrinth, or spend time in the Medicine Wheel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Alma de Sedona Inn Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alma De Sedona Inn Bed And Breakfast
- Alma De Sedona Hotel Sedona