“Can't Wait To Go Back”

Ranked #8 of 29 Sedona B&B and Inns
Saint George, Utah, United States
“Can't Wait To Go Back”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

My husband and I just returned home from our first trip to Sedona and it was wonderful! We found the Alma de Sedona online and fell in love with it immediately. And we were not disappointed. We stayed in the Far Pavilions room which is an upstairs room with a remarkable view of Thunder Mountain and all the other mountains around it. The furnishings were soft and romantic, the balcony was perfect at night for looking at the stars, and the view of Thunder Mountain while falling asleep in our bed was magnificent! Lori was the perfect breakfast chef, hostess, and concierge. She really knows the area and the hot spots to visit. Her advice was right on for places to drive to, places to eat, and shops to visit. Everything about this bed and breakfast was clean and inviting. We are already planning our next visit and we will definitely stay here!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
Baltimore
Reviewed August 29, 2012

I stayed at Alma de Sedona this past August, and it was wonderful! Lori and Jim are such friendly hosts, making sure that your stay is comfortable and always ready to suggest good restaurants or activities to try while in town. Between the warm atmosphere, the gourmet breakfasts, and the cozy layout, I felt like I was staying at a friend’s house. I did not feel lonely for a second, even though I was vacationing solo. Plus, the view of the Red Rocks from my patio was amazing!

If you stay at Alma de Sedona, you will not be disappointed. It made my vacation that much more enjoyable, and I know that I will stay here again in the future!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Scottsdale, Arizona
Reviewed August 27, 2012

This is such a beautiful property. It is surrounded by the Red Rocks of Sedona and located in a beautiful residential neighborhood. The room we had was private, comfortable and well appointed. Our patio had a great view of the rocks. The two person jetted tub was a great feature and we really enjoyed using it. Lori and her staff were great and the breakfasts were delicious. I would definately recommend this B&B and we will most ceratinly be going back.

Room Tip: All rooms are private but make sure you get one with a view of the rocks.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Canada
Reviewed August 26, 2012

I visited Sedona for the first time in August 2012. I booked with Alma de Sedona Inn based on reviews on this site. I was travelling alone and I was so pleased with the bed and breakfast inn. The guest dining area/lobby/living room was beautifully decorated. Lori and Jim were wonderful hosts. The rooms were comfortable and you feel like you are out in the country. The parking is right outside your door. I took advantage of the swimming pool and it was clean and refreshing. Breakfasts were delicious. I highly recommend the Inn.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank nlw2
Wilmington, Delaware, United States
Reviewed July 29, 2012

We just got home from a 3 night stay at Alma de Sedona. What a beautiful and relaxing place. The Breakfasts were above & beyond what is the norm. Lori and her staff could not be more gracious & accommodating. Restaurant recommendations were perfect. If you ever decide to go to Sedona, definitely stay at Alma de Sedona!!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Chicago
Reviewed July 28, 2012

What a warm welcome by Lori to this beautiful gem of an inn. Lori was very attentive to all of our needs and was also able to make recommendations for tours and restaurants. The room was beautiful, with the best views. We will definitely recommend to our friends!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Summerville, South Carolina
Reviewed July 24, 2012

This was our first stay in Sedona and we had the best time.The room was amazing, beautifully decorated with a comfy bed and a fireplace. The view from our balcony was awesome and Lori and her staff were excellent, they made us feel right at home. The breakfasts and the service was outstanding. We definitely will be returning..

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple