My husband and I just returned home from our first trip to Sedona and it was wonderful! We found the Alma de Sedona online and fell in love with it immediately. And we were not disappointed. We stayed in the Far Pavilions room which is an upstairs room with a remarkable view of Thunder Mountain and all the other mountains around it. The furnishings were soft and romantic, the balcony was perfect at night for looking at the stars, and the view of Thunder Mountain while falling asleep in our bed was magnificent! Lori was the perfect breakfast chef, hostess, and concierge. She really knows the area and the hot spots to visit. Her advice was right on for places to drive to, places to eat, and shops to visit. Everything about this bed and breakfast was clean and inviting. We are already planning our next visit and we will definitely stay here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The beautiful hilltop setting of Alma de Sedona is the perfect place to enjoy Sedona's outstanding red rock vistas. The Lodge building houses a cozy atmosphere where you may join guests for games or sharing your Sedona adventure! The dining room has a grand fireplace and French doors leading out to the patio and pool. Relax in our garden area with meditation pond & waterfall, walk our Labyrinth, or spend time in the Medicine Wheel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Alma de Sedona Inn Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alma De Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Alma De Sedona Inn Bed And Breakfast