“Incredible spa, incredible massage for all three sisters!”

A Spa for You Sedona Day Spa
Ranked #5 of 76 Spas & Wellness in Sedona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: A Spa for You, Sedona's Premiere Boutique Day Spa offers the perfect compliment for you and your loved ones – a Spa-ahh experience. The magic of award winning relaxation, renewal and rejuvenation is available daily through complete, individually created, personalized spa experiences in the heart of Sedona’s serene Red Rocks.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Three of us girls visited the "Spa for you" in Sedona, Sept. 16, 2013. We are three sisters enjoying our first sisters vacation. One of my sister's and I have had massages all over the world and both agree that our experience at the spa was incredible. All three of us had a different Masseuse .
They took time talking to us to find out about any aches, pains, physical problems and made recommendations that turned out to be great. Don't bypass the hot stone procedure. We were all reluctant but after Thea the owner explained the benefits and procedure we all tried it.
Totally worthwhile. My only regret is that we don't live in Sedona and cannot enjoy this experience weekly or even monthly! Go for it!
Linda from Costa Rica and Laguna Beach California.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

I had the pleasure of visiting A Spa for You and working with Theo and Kelly. It was such an amazing experience. First, I want to start off by saying that the lines of communication were open from the very beginning. After our initial phone contact we continue to kept in touch via email due to our time zone differences and work schedule. Theo helped me to incorporate various treatments that were cost efficient and well planned not consuming to much time.

When we arrival we were told that we were going to have the place to our selves, and the doors were locked for our privacy (That was very intimate). Then Theo completed a comprehensive assessment to get a better idea on how she could effectively met our needs.

I took my husband there for our 8th year anniversary and we both received 90 min couples Sedona experience massages, 60 minutes reflexology and Japanese facial massage in the same room. I ended my treatment with a Shirodhara (a must try).

During our bathroom break we were offered robes and loose leaf tea (all natural tea) Sedona experience massage which give us time to talk and be together in such a peaceful environment before we started the second part of our pampering experience.

Theo is skilled and knowledgeable about her craft and her touch is very therapeutic. My husband (not really into the spa thing) really enjoyed his experience and raved on and on about his Japanese facial. I routinely visit the spa in my home town and I could say that personally, I enjoyed my whole experience, her customer services was exceptional and I after my treatment, I felt extremely relaxed. If you asked my husband, he claimed I was snoring the whole time ( I don't believe him...lol). I look forward to returning to AZ. and have already let Theo know that I will be visiting again.

1  Thank GodPrincess
Reviewed September 8, 2013

My mother and I visited Sedona around Labor Day weekend. Thea was helpful from the time we booked to giving us good directions and acclimating us to the city with recommendations.
We were uncertain that we would arrive in town on time due to a late start that morning. Thea was calm and reassuring on the phone. We actually arrived early and she had shower and towels ready for us. When you enter it's calming and peaceful and Thea is warm and professional. The treatment is personalized and fabulous. This is so worth the time and money. It's an experience I will never forget. I left feeling energized and relaxed. My pain was gone and lasted the entire vacation and a couple of days back to work too.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed September 5, 2013

After reading reviews on Tripadvisor my husband and I booked massages at A Spa For You. We both had massages at the Amara Hotel and Spa a few days earlier that were just okay which was not at all pleasing considering the price. Thea had a wealth of knowledge regarding prenatal massages and made me feel super comfortable. I had the 90 minute pregnancy massage and my husband had the 90 minute deep tissue massage. We both agreed that it was one of the best massages we ever had and we are fortunate enough to have them often. Thea worked on my sciatica issue during the session and provided me with an entire routine to do on my own to help relieve the pain. My husband and I both had a wonderful experience and highly recommend booking a treatment while visiting Sedona. They do not have the sauna and perks a resort spa will give you but you are sure to receive a wonderful massage from a knowledgeable and kind therapist.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Smiley0114
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Let me begin by saying I have been to many spa's-all levels of price and I have never had a better experience anywhere. This place is amazing!! When you first walk in the immediate feeling is calm. It smells wonderful and Thea is at the door to greet you with a warm smile. The service was personalized ,professional and comfortable. I can not express how I felt afterwards with any word except euphoric.Do get the Japanese facial-it is AMAZING-felt it in my toes. Thank you Thea and Kate for making our experience with you so relaxing and enjoyable. If you are in the Sedona area and in need of some exquisite treatment visit A Spa for You- you will not be disappointed.I can not wait to go back.

1  Thank travlinteach