“Healing at its Best”

A Spa for You Sedona Day Spa
Ranked #6 of 76 Spas & Wellness in Sedona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: A Spa for You, Sedona's Premiere Boutique Day Spa offers the perfect compliment for you and your loved ones – a Spa-ahh experience. The magic of award winning relaxation, renewal and rejuvenation is available daily through complete, individually created, personalized spa experiences in the heart of Sedona’s serene Red Rocks.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Reviewed January 29, 2013

I made an appointment at a Spa for You after reading the reviews on Trip Advisor. It's everything written and more. Thea is a very special person. She has a way of transporting you to a completely serene place - not easy for a busy, stressed person. She thoroughly explains everything she plans to do and what it all means. You leave the spa feeling refreshed and just a little bit lighter in spirit. I wish I could take her home with me. I'd visit her every week.

1  Thank VCBeachGirl

Reviewed January 29, 2013

Get the Japanese Facial Massage as well as the Full Body Massage here. This place will blow you away! Fantastic service, incredible folks who work here. I will drive a 12 hour round trip to go back here again! highly recommend this business.

1  Thank Dutchgirl1957
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Sorry. Must have hit the wrong button. Just noticed the mistake (from a while back) but having difficulty removing the bubble only rating guide for this business in Sedona, Arizona. (Of course, I didn't do a review of a place I hadn't been to). This place could be great, but I haven't been to it. I use Trip Advisor all the time, so I always want it to be accurate. Thanks.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

The spa is tucked away in a quiet corner of Sedona (walking distance from my B&B Casa Sedona).

The lovely Thea, owner and therapist, was just the balm I needed after a frantic couple of days.

Her caring, gentle approach was matched by her professionalism and ability to take the stress from my body and help me reconnect to myself.

I had a massage and facial package and am now an advocate for hot stone massage and the Japanese facial plumped up my desert-dried skin.

This is a small, intimate, holistic and calm spa.

I highly recommend this spa to those who prefer a peaceful, calming and excellent experience.

1  Thank ThePackedBag
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I have used several of there services and each one is so special and a spirit lifting expierence. I try to get a massage or facial every month. I have travelled all over the world and nothing has compared to the level of Thea and her magical hands. This should be on your list to do, when visiting Sedona!