“Great way to end our week!”

A Spa for You Sedona Day Spa
Ranked #3 of 32 Museums in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: A Spa for You, Sedona's Premiere Boutique Day Spa offers the perfect compliment for you and your loved ones – a Spa-ahh experience. The magic of award winning relaxation, renewal and rejuvenation is available daily through complete, individually created, personalized spa experiences in the heart of Sedona’s serene Red Rocks.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Reviewed October 28, 2012

My husband and I just spent a week in Sedona Hiking and sightseeing. We ended our week with a 2 hour couples treatment (60 min Sedona Experience & 60 min Japanese Facial each). We really enjoyed our experience. We were in the same room, I started with the massage and he got the facial, then they switched. It was so seamless you could hardly tell they had changed places. It was so relaxing the time just flew past in no time. To my suprise my husband's favorite part was the facial, mine the massage. It was well worth the splurge for us! Thanks ladies (Jodi & Thea), you both were amazing!

There are newer reviews for A Spa for You Sedona Day Spa

Reviewed October 18, 2012

We were fortunate enough to have A Spa for You come to us at our B&B. Highly recommend them. We had Uishi and Kate and they were both great. Very enjoyable evening. After a good day of hiking, let someone pamper you a bit!

Reviewed October 13, 2012

My wife and I had a 90 minute massage and loved every second. They happily accommodated us on short notice. One suggestion would be to have the room a little darker. Could have relaxed more.

But overall, an awesome experience!

Reviewed October 11, 2012

My husband wanted to treat me to a spa day in Sedona but I convinced him to do the couples massage with me. This was his first massage and the perfect place for it. Thea and Kate were wonderful. They took time to talk with us and make sure they knew our expectations and our limitations so that we would be satisfied. They even asked us about scents that we liked and suggested an oregano oil for my husband who was suffering from some allergy symptoms. We had the 90 minute treatment which included the hot rocks (new for us). Everything was wonderful and we would definitely recommend this spa to anyone looking for a special treat.
It's a little bit hard to find (not on the main road) but Thea will give you excellent directions.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

We were in Sedona a few weeks ago for my sister's bachelorette party. A key part of the weekend was a trip to A Spa For You. Thea carefully coordinated the 10 appointments for Saturday and made the entire experience memorable. I had a 60 minute massage with Kate - she took the time to understand what I was looking for out of a massage and made sure to understand what I did not like with previous massages. After the 60 minutes - I wished that I would have booked a 90 minute massage! All members of our party had a wonderful experience - some have had massages all around the world and raved that this was one of the best. This is a small intimate spa - I would highly recommend it! I hope to travel back to beautiful Sedona another time and when I do, I will definitely be back to A Spa For You!