“Highly skilled massage therapists!”

A Spa for You Sedona Day Spa
Ranked #5 of 76 Spas & Wellness in Sedona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: A Spa for You, Sedona's Premiere Boutique Day Spa offers the perfect compliment for you and your loved ones – a Spa-ahh experience. The magic of award winning relaxation, renewal and rejuvenation is available daily through complete, individually created, personalized spa experiences in the heart of Sedona’s serene Red Rocks.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Reviewed September 26, 2012

I'd stayed at Enchantment Resort on my previous trips to Sedona, and had massages at the Mii Amo spa, so I was worried about finding a place that would fulfill my high expectations on this trip. The ladies at A Spa for You exceeded my expectations. I met with Kate and Thea—they both bring years of experience to the table. Kate was a wonderful massage therapist and I was impressed with how much she really "listened" to me. The massage room was comfortable and quiet. I'll be happy to return on my next trip to Sedona!

All reviews
"fantastic experience"
"session"
in 34 reviews

Reviewed September 18, 2012

My wife and I shared a couples massage with Thea & Kate and it started our day with 90 minutes of pure excellence through touch. I had a feeling of thorough connectivity with the massage session and we left truly invigorated. Very worthwhile - especially if you have been hiking as we had been and saved the massage for our last full day in Sedona.

Cinnamon123, Owner at A Spa for You Sedona Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2012

Thank you very much for your review. We notice this every time that it is great to receive your massage after a Grand Canyon hike or days of Sedona hiking. The warm rocks, listening to what is happening for each one of you, it's all important.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Tia, Kate, and Nina, are all knowledgable and excellent massage therapists. They tailored the aromatherapy, hot rocks, facial, and total body massages to our indivdual needs. They are very sweet and humble people. Plus the prices were excellent for the amount of time spent. So much better than in the city.

1  Thank MaryEllenMesa2012

It was great that you had the opportunity to experience Nina, Kate and myself (Thea), this because of the type of sessions that you selected: Sedona Experience, Aroma di Lucca and the Japanese Facial Massage. it was wonderful to meet you both. Thank you.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Four family members on vacation last week had the wonderful opportunity to visit Thea's spa. Each practitioner sat with their clients to ensure the experience met expectations. We were all thrilled! Kate provided the best hot stone massage I have ever had (and I have had many) and the total massage was in the top 2-3 ever. The spa is small, making it all the more personal & peaceful. The pricing is very reasonable, so be sure to include a stop here in your itinerary!

We're so glad that you all enjoyed your massages! It is wonderful to offer single and couples massages. And whenever there are more friends and family members who like to share A Spa For You this is possible as well. It's always a special atmosphere since the spa is yours. We hope to see you again:-).

See more reviews
Reviewed August 28, 2012

My husband and I were on our honeymoon last week and booked a massage/facial. Thea and Kate sat with us beforehand so they knew what type of experience we were looking for. Our time there was very relaxing. Even my husband who had never had a massage or facial enjoyed himself. We would highly recommend this spa.

Congratulations again on your wedding and how great that you visited Sedona to celebrate your honeymoon! We absolutely love it when our guests, like your husband, receive their first massage. Mainly we explain how important it is of what to know in regards to your first massage. And we notice this every time: men truly like to receive our Japanese Facial Massage:-). Take care and thank you for visiting us.